• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Have any of you listened to Radio St. Barths, 100.3 while you are home? Go to www.radiotransat.com and click on the radio!!

Re: St. Barths Radio

Nick,
Have you heard anything about www.RadioStBarth.com being available again over the internet? It seems like its been off for about a year or so. I check their website periodically, but haven't seen any mention of returning their broadcast to the internet.

Hi Eric, it's been a while since I have listened to them. Gave up a while ago & now only go to Radio Transat
Nick

Nick,
I have also given up on RadioStBarths, because they do not offer a live radio link anymore. However, recently when I try to connect to Radio Transat, I receive the message, "server is full" . Anyone else have this problem connecting with Radio Transat? (The suggestion by Real Player is to download their 14 day free trial for the newer version, which eventually after 14 days will cost $. That can't be the problem, as I used to get Radio Transat easily)

Lauren, I have had the same message "server is full" come up very recently. I usually just wait a few minutes and try again, usually with better luck. I do not think to upgrade your real player would have any effect on accessiblity. "hey, hey, hey, hey radiotransat!

Hi Lauren, it's just that they get overwhelmed & can't handle the traffic. It has nothing to do with Real Player & is totally unnecessary to up-grade.I have it on right now & it plays like a charm. ( 6:40AM)
Nick