Friday Night Dinner Recs

LAM214

Hi all,

Thank you for your wonderful forum postings, so helpful.

Wondering if you can help me pick a dinner for our last night on the island Friday, Feb 17. So far we have dinners booked at Santa Fe, Tamarin, Bonito and Sella (for my birthday). Looking for something special, but does not have to be "fancy." We like upbeat/fun. Would Eddy's be good/classic? We are staying at the Rosewood but happy to drive.

Upbeat and fun sounds like Le Ti to me. Always surprised at the quality of the food. Eddy’s is fun and upbeat if you know the family well, but has a cool vibe for most.

Le Ti, if you are young. The action starts after 11.

L’Esprit will leave you with a satisfied feeling and you will get home to your hotel at a somewhat normal bedtime before your travel day. Don’t know where your home base is so this could really matter. The room/garden is exquisite and the food sensational. Service is super. Lovely wine list and darn good bartender. A great finale.

LAM, welcome to the forum.

Plan your next visit before you leave. It makes it easier to depart this special island.

Ahhh, St Barths.

Thanks - I’ll look into these. Wasn’t sure if bagatelle was good food etc…we have one in nyc and it’s eh.

le Ti looks fun but we have young kids and don’t typically stay out past 10pm!

Thanks - I’ll look into these. Wasn’t sure if bagatelle was good food etc…we have one in nyc and it’s eh.

le Ti looks fun but we have young kids and don’t typically stay out past 10pm!

With kids, go to Sand Bar early and watch the planes and play on the beach!

With kids, go to Sand Bar early and watch the planes and play on the beach!

sunset at 18h15 approx. Sand Bar opens at 19h00. not sure when last flights arrive/depart, but could arrive early and enjoy beach and maybe catch a last flight in or out.

there are a few late afternoon flights that day: TW has an arrival at 17h38 and a departure at 17h55; WIN has an arrival at 18h00 and departures at 17h30 and 18h10; SBC has arrivals at 17h30 and 17h45.