Super Bowl 2023

LouiseL

SBH Member
Wasn’t sure whether I should post the question here or the main forum. I think in the past, the question of where best to go to see the Super Bowl on the island, was addressed here. I would like to be able to make a reservation wherever we decide to go, the food is secondary to being able to watch the game. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Louise.

this would be good to know cos i ll be there for a month or so. would not mind finding somewhere for monday night kansas bengals. sportsbetting3.com got some money on bengals from mid season and think this is going to be a great rivalry for 10 years.

this would be good to know cos i ll be there for a month or so. would not mind finding somewhere for monday night kansas bengals. got some money on bengals from mid season and think this is going to be a great rivalry for 10 years.

I would check with Oubli Bar, Peter McCool, and 25 Quarter. One of them may have the game on.

I read that Quarter Kitchen & Cocktail Lab closed in November. The Rhum Room is available by contacting the owner.