Eden Rock -- Rock Rooms

Aipotu

SBH Insider
Has anyone stayed in one of the "Rock" rooms at Eden Rock? It appears that five of them are out on what we would all consider thee "rock" while one of them is on the beach and appears to about Nikki Beach. They all seem very nice, but to be honest we have some concerns about the beach one, especially on Sundays. Any thoughts?
Thank you!

We have stayed in the Colibri room several times and loved it. View of Nikki and a tiny splash pool that is totally private. Yes, on Sunday you can hear the crowd!
This is the view
eden-rock-st-barths-rock-room-colibri-4.jpg
eden-rock-st-barths-rock-room-colibri-4.jpg

Last edited:
I stayed in "Treasure," which is the Rock Suite on the beach cloest to Nikki Beach. I LOVED it for a few reasons. I could access the ocean from just below the steps of my room, I had a view at night of the ocean and the lights of Eden Rock, and the room had an ample outdoor deck space. I remember the shower had a wall of exposed "rock" in it, which was beautiful. I loved every second of staying at the Eden Rock. I imagine every suite would be magical.

Thank you -- that gets right to my question! I assume it was private and quiet?

I stayed in "Treasure," which is the Rock Suite on the beach cloest to Nikki Beach. I LOVED it for a few reasons. I could access the ocean from just below the steps of my room, I had a view at night of the ocean and the lights of Eden Rock, and the room had an ample outdoor deck space. I remember the shower had a wall of exposed "rock" in it, which was beautiful. I loved every second of staying at the Eden Rock. I imagine every suite would be magical.

I stayed at Hotel St Jean which was a block or two away but I did look at Eden Rock & ran into Bill & Melinda Gates on the beach. I talked with Melinda for a few minutes as I'm also from Seattle & was shocked as they were the first people I ran into there. She told me they always stay at Eden Rock & St Bart's was their favorite vacation spot. It's an awesome location but you pay the price for it. A block or two away & the rates are significantly lower. Look at Wimco Villas website, there's tons of very cool villas you can rent. Also low season starts in April & all rates on the island drop considerably. Weather in April has always been very good when I've been there. Love the island.

Thanks for the tips. We actually are island veterans and have stayed in villas many times, and will again on this trip. We decided to do five nights on the Rock to see if we like it as a change of pace from the villa life -- this November we'll get to sample both!

I stayed at Hotel St Jean which was a block or two away but I did look at Eden Rock & ran into Bill & Melinda Gates on the beach. I talked with Melinda for a few minutes as I'm also from Seattle & was shocked as they were the first people I ran into there. She told me they always stay at Eden Rock & St Bart's was their favorite vacation spot. It's an awesome location but you pay the price for it. A block or two away & the rates are significantly lower. Look at Wimco Villas website, there's tons of very cool villas you can rent. Also low season starts in April & all rates on the island drop considerably. Weather in April has always been very good when I've been there. Love the island.

You will L.O.V.E. every splendid second of staying there. I cried when I left and will return one day.