Transit time needed at SXM for return flight?

Surf1000

After we had booked our flights on St Barth Commuter, Delta Airlines changed our return flight from 4:23 pm to 3:20 p.m. on Sat. Feb 25 and there are no seats available on the 12 noon flight on St Barth Commuter. We are booked on the 1 p.m. flight - will that give us enough time to check in/clear customs and immigration in St Maarten or do we need to cancel that leg and book an earlier flight on Winair? Thank you in advance for your insight and experiences.

You still have more than 2 hrs should be enough time. Use Premium IV if you want to make sure.

You should be good. We have taken the 12noon flight from SBH, with a 2:30pm departure from SXM on AA. No issues the last two years.

Ironically, just received notification that our July 6, 2023 flight out of SXM was changed from 4:10pm to 2:30pm. We were booked on the 1pm SBC out of SBH, but had to move it to the 12noon flight. So much for a last lunch before we take off from SBH, will need to be a late breakfast.

And it could change again. Keep checking to be sure the flights you book stay in service.

Remember that Saturday's, timeshare turnover days, are always busier than other days at SXM.

And it could change again. Keep checking to be sure the flights you book stay in service.
Amy is right: it happened to us last time. In fact, I switched from DL to AA so they could get us home in one day, as opposed to DL and then AA changed us and we had to spend the night in MIA:mad:. I recently changed my Winair flight coming down to later for the same reason. They were amazing about switching and I did it all on line. Then Premium IV got us on an early Winair flight anyway..PIV are magicians:blush-smile: