La Baleine

KevinS

Senior Insider
There was a small SBHOnline get-together at La Baleine last night. The major remodel of Villa La Baleine had been finished a few days earlier, and it was time for a party. There were about a dozen people (and two doggies), and the Veuve Clicquot flowed!

Merci, Rosita, for getting people together, including some who I hadn’t seen in a few years, and some who I had lunch with earlier in the day.

The remodeled villa is gorgeous inside, and has a new pool and lots of outside seating spaces. Here are a few photos which I stole from Rosita’s FB:

5839BD63-7642-4303-AFCC-559FD8506E92.jpeg

681121F6-DC70-45F9-BD3E-3728E60ADA05.jpeg

91FD9E81-B1EB-4DF5-BA41-56D6093F0B8C.jpeg

Another jewel in the crown for JP and Rosita. Their hard work on updating this, their very first house together, is stunning. The view is remarkable.

The design and decor are each wonderful and so carefully planned. The bountiful plantings are stunning and lush.

Wishing you success as the charming villa is now ready for guests after much hard work.

Another jewel in the crown for JP and Rosita. Their hard work on updating this, their very first house together, is stunning. The view is remarkable.

The design and decor are each wonderful and so carefully planned. The bountiful plantings are stunning and lush.

Wishing you success as the charming villa is now ready for guests after much hard work.
The villa is indeed absolutely stunning! So nice to see familiar as well as new faces. Merci and BRAVA Rosita!!
💙🌴💙

Last edited:
One of our favorite villas stays.

Refresh looks amazing. Looks like the stairs got replaced. They were a bit of an adventure after a few cocktails.

Congrats, Rosita!

It is an amazing redo. A warm spot for the location as it was our very first villa vacation.

The even steps and railings are a big help some 20 years later for me. I loved the new look.

One of our favorite villas stays.

Refresh looks amazing. Looks like the stairs got replaced. They were a bit of an adventure after a few cocktails.

Congrats, Rosita!

Dennis, agree about those steps, good to see a handrail too ! In the past, we've ruled out many villa choices due to steps, no rails etc. Looks lovely !

One of our early stays. Remarkable redo.

Beautiful location for this charming and modern updated villa. Our first villa experience, so that very specialness warms my heart still to this day.

Rosita and Jean-Paul have enhanced a lovely neighborhood with another lovely villa.