Long Overdue Trip Report

Delightful. Wishing you many years of sharing fabulous trips and adventures. You sure got off to a glorious start.

I hope a return visit is in your travel plans. So many changes since you were here.

WOW! A great narrative, with photos! You hit so many places and savored everyone. What a memorable honeymoon! Come back soon!

Better late than never! Wishing you both a life-long, loving marriage with many trips back to Paradise.

Wonderful trip report! Congratulations on your wedding too!
I also liked your report on Charleston. Our son went to College of Charleston and graduated in 2007. The Peninsula Grill was one of our favorites.

Wonderful trip report! Congratulations on your wedding too!
I also liked your report on Charleston. Our son went to College of Charleston and graduated in 2007. The Peninsula Grill was one of our favorites.

Thank you so much! No way, what a beautiful campus. Peninsula Grill is another one of our favorites! I can't believe I forgot to mention it. Their coconut cake is to die for.

What a fabulous honeymoon!! Congrats to you both. You did it up right and your trip report was wonderful. You Utilized every moment you had in a great way! Felt like I was right by your side when I was reading it. Now, you start plotting and planning for your next trip! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us all. Storm.

Thanks for this wonderful report! We, too, have had that “gotta bail” moment when attempting to converse in french. Lol! But you always have to try, right?! It’s great that you had such a special experience together as newlyweds. Now…start planning that return trip!

So many new venues and sadly closed ones as well

When we’re you here for this magical honeymoon in paradise?

Could not agree more more, ahhh St Barths!

Amazing read! Sitting here in LI waiting for my boiler to be fixed. Rather be in paradise. However, living vicariously through your post.