MartinS

All good in Sarasota for me. Some minor damage, but nothing that can't be repaired. Feeling thankful and blessed.

Our part of SC, Bluffton, Hilton Head, neighboring Savannah, only couple inches of rain, lite winds, grateful to be spared, sad for all those in northern part of our state from Charleston up coast. And of course Florida.

Thanks everyone for the concern and well wishes… Only thing I lost was sleep ! Damn lucky we were with the storm surge, but at someone else’s expense. Think how bad it could be, and then quadruple that thought.

Just got power back today in Bonita Springs..we were far enough inland to get no water damage at our condo.
It is just devastating to see the damage at neighboring Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel.

Feeling anguish for friends and family devastated by this storm. Feeling grateful they are all safe. I am also hoping that the clean up and the recovery go smooth as can be for everyone.

Thanks everyone for the concern and well wishes… Only thing I lost was sleep ! Damn lucky we were with the storm surge, but at someone else’s expense. Think how bad it could be, and then quadruple that thought.
..What martin Said......watching and waiting, then staying up for 2 nights to do what you can to limit damage......then the 3 days of clean up......still better than the poor people south of us...will be a year or two before Sanibel and Captiva are back to normal.