SPA Question

scotth

SBH Insider
Hi

My daughter and soon to be husband are spending their honeymoon on St. Barth the last 2 weeks in October. My wife and I have been to St. Barth several times and they have been there twice as well. They would like to get a massage at one of the hotels and are asking which one and does the hotel allow you to use the pool afterwards or anything like that. My wife usually gets a massage at the villa so we have no experience in this.

Any advice?

Thanks - Scott

We've enjoyed the spa at Le Barthelemy. Didn't stay for the pool but I recall that several forum members have.

I checked and Eden Rock doesn't reopen until the 20th of October, so I imagine the others are the same.

I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. There is a spa-only pool at Guanahani which a nice choice in case you just want to relax at the spa and not go all the way down to the beach pool. Both were great, but the massage I got at Guanahani was a top 3 of my life. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)

I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. There is a spa-only pool at Guanahani which a nice choice in case you just want to relax at the spa and not go all the way down to the beach pool. Both were great, but the massage I got at Guanahani was a top 3 of my life. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)

LOL!

I absolutely love Christopher for a massage. Top 1 in my life.
We sit by the pool afterwards, usually at the bar, and often go in the pool. No one has ever said a word to us other than do you want another drink. Especially that far off season.

I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)

you are too cute!

#relate
:cool:

I like Christopher best for massages. The treatment rooms are open air looking out toward St. Jean. They offer couples massages as well. We use the pool afterwards, and they have a delicious lunch to make a day of it.