Thread: SPA Question

SBH Member Joined: Sep 2010 New Jersey Posts: 111

SPA Question

Hi

My daughter and soon to be husband are spending their honeymoon on St. Barth the last 2 weeks in October. My wife and I have been to St. Barth several times and they have been there twice as well. They would like to get a massage at one of the hotels and are asking which one and does the hotel allow you to use the pool afterwards or anything like that. My wife usually gets a massage at the villa so we have no experience in this.

Any advice?

Thanks - Scott

Senior Insider Joined: Apr 2004 Austin, TX Posts: 10,289

Re: SPA Question

We've enjoyed the spa at Le Barthelemy. Didn't stay for the pool but I recall that several forum members have.

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 56,534

I checked and Eden Rock doesn't reopen until the 20th of October, so I imagine the others are the same.
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party Memorial -- June 5, 2023

SBH Member Joined: Sep 2010 New Jersey Posts: 111

they arrive on 10/22.

SBH Insider Joined: Aug 2013 Chicago, IL Posts: 496

I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. There is a spa-only pool at Guanahani which a nice choice in case you just want to relax at the spa and not go all the way down to the beach pool. Both were great, but the massage I got at Guanahani was a top 3 of my life. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 7,885

Quote Originally Posted by le_reve View Post
    I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. There is a spa-only pool at Guanahani which a nice choice in case you just want to relax at the spa and not go all the way down to the beach pool. Both were great, but the massage I got at Guanahani was a top 3 of my life. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)
    LOL!

SBH Insider Joined: Jun 2008 Boston Posts: 8,715

I absolutely love Christopher for a massage. Top 1 in my life.
    We sit by the pool afterwards, usually at the bar, and often go in the pool. No one has ever said a word to us other than do you want another drink. Especially that far off season.

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 29,701

I've been to both Le Barthélemy and Le Guanahani for spa days, and both allow beach/pool time at the resorts. (The fact that it was a very good looking young Italian man who gave me the massage had nothing to do with it, I swear...)
    you are too cute!
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 18,130

#relate
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

SBH Insider Joined: Jun 2014 Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 911

I like Christopher best for massages. The treatment rooms are open air looking out toward St. Jean. They offer couples massages as well. We use the pool afterwards, and they have a delicious lunch to make a day of it.