Happy Birthday Dennis Carlton

elgreaux

Senior Insider
To our wonderful scribe and photographer who captures the essence of the island with his pens and lens, a most wonderful birthday in Paris !

flowers.jpg

Best wishes Dennis on your birthday & in Paris, what better place to be other than your beloved St Barths !

Happy Birthday to my new dining companion! Hope you and Wendy are having a swell time in Paris.

I don’t get on this site too often anymore, but I’m glad I logged on in time to wish Dennis a happy belated birthday. Hope you celebrated with gusto!!

I don’t get on this site too often anymore, but I’m glad I logged on in time to wish Dennis a happy belated birthday. Hope you celebrated with gusto!!

Thank you, Amy & Kelly! Still celebrating — turning the page to a big number, & retirement in the summer . . . a time to remember!

I wish you the serenity that I have found after retirement. Also, and very important, the good health to enjoy it.

I wish you the serenity that I have found after retirement. Aklso the good health to enjoy it.
Merci beaucoup, Amy! As hours pass each day, the aches of aging take a bit of a toll . . . but a “bit” that can be healed with a late afternoon refreshment! Voila!! A lovely break at Le Train Bleu​, the Belle Époque restaurant of the Gare de Lyon train station in Paris. (And a great part of these afternoon interludes is that I manage to find them as timely breaks in my valued afternoon walking routes!)
594289BE-C189-4BFB-A2A2-C1B2C942A86C.jpg

Attachments

• 2FCF5B0C-0072-41CD-BC26-A9B1F3B4BEA5.jpg
    2FCF5B0C-0072-41CD-BC26-A9B1F3B4BEA5.jpg
    539.9 KB · Views: 165
Merci beaucoup, Amy! As hours pass each day, the aches of aging take a bit of a toll . . . but a “bit” that can be healed with a late afternoon refreshment! Voila!! A lovely break at Le Train Bleu​, the Belle Époque restaurant of the Gare de Lyon train station in Paris. (And a great part of these afternoon interludes is that I manage to find them as timely breaks in my valued afternoon walking routes!)
View attachment 62957

Definitely one of the best spots in Paris !