Lobster sale- 9/10

andynap

Senior Insider
AEF437C1-23EF-47A7-9A61-B9D1F0E34541.jpeg

waouh ! most I recall was 12€ le 100 grammes. which establishment so boldly charges 14€ ?

I believe that was the price last time we were at Le Rivage, check the ardoise when you get there, if they have lobster that's where it will be...

I wonder how many people don’t understand the lobster pricing. €14/100g, for a 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs) lobster is €140.

I wonder how many people don’t understand the lobster pricing. €14/100g, for a 1 kilogram (2.2 lbs) lobster is €140.

Kevin, this should well serve and guide the forum lobster aficionados. .Thank you for doing the math.

A smaller one 1 1/2 lbs would be 0.68 kg = 680 grams = 95.2 and they still don't have claws!

and Rosemond tells me that when they were kids you could walk along the shore of the lagoon in Grand Cul de Sac for example and pick them up out of the water.. and people didn't eat them unless nothing else was available, the fishermen used them for bait. Times have certainly changed...

and Rosemond tells me that when they were kids you could walk along the shore of the lagoon in Grand Cul de Sac for example and pick them up out of the water.. and people didn't eat them unless nothing else was available, the fishermen used them for bait. Times have certainly changed...

Marius said the same, but in the harbor!

did a € per 100 grams survey on access.sb

gypsea 10, tropical 12, sand bar 10, toiny beach 10, rivyera 11, Jarad 11, Amis place 9, Santa Fe 8, la langouste 8, grain de sel 7. some of these include a complete plate and some accompaniments priced separately.

rivage needs a 40€ burger (frites et fromage non-compris) for their menu too !

did a € per 100 grams survey on access.sb

gypsea 10, tropical 12, sand bar 10, toiny beach 10, rivyera 11, Jarad 11, Amis place 9, Santa Fe 8, la langouste 8, grain de sel 7. some of these include a complete plate and some accompaniments priced separately.

rivage needs a 40€ burger (frites et fromage non-compris) for their menu too !

The burger is 28€ with frites and very good. The setting is great and "you pay for the view"... !