Favorite Netflix Series

Peaky Blinders is excellent. Halt and Catch Fire is not Netflix but great, slow burn. Two other shows I always recommend: Justified and The Americans.

Black Mirror
Orange is The New Black
House of Cards (kevin spacey is an arse, but pedo or not, his acting and his characters are undeniably good)
And Sense8, a show that never gets mentioned enough, definitely one of Netflix's best, but it's also far too underrated.

Looks like it worth a watch.. will give it a try. thanks Hawke
Fish out of water. Steve Van Zant; a gangster from New York is put in the witness protection program and sent to Lillehammer and has trouble trying to stay stLooks

So many great series. Off the top of my head, and to add to the above, I’d add Ozark, Afterlife, Squid Game, the Queens Gambit, Gotham and Bloodline - I think these were all Netflix but not sure

from the Not Netflix category two of my all time favorites (along with Breaking Bad which is mentioned above) are Ted Lasso and Game of Thrones. Currently watching House of the Dragon

Breaking Bad is a classic, and Better Call Saul is a solid follow-up. Lillehammer is a bit underrated but so good! Longmire has a cool vibe too. If you're into crime dramas, you might wanna check out Narcos and Ozark – they're pretty addictive.