Kelly Turnbull Novels by Kurt Schlichter

I am curious as to how many books to date? Heaven knows I am not searching for a new author and/or series. But I would like to know. I do not know this author at all….sorry to say.

[FONT=&quot]Schlichter’s novels explore just what might happen if the political left got everything it was hoping for, and the results are both hilarious and terrifying. There's a great line in the first book, “The People's Republic is what happens when you let movie stars and college professors pick the government.”

Politics aren't allowed on the forum but I'll leave this up so people can get a sense of who you are.[/FONT]

I am curious as to how many books to date? Heaven knows I am not searching for a new author and/or series. But I would like to know. I do not know this author at all….sorry to say.
There are six novels in the series. Fictional series about what happens as the USA comes apart over politics.

There are six fictional novels in the series and they are all carried in our small town library in Marstons Mills. It is fiction. No book burning that I have heard of yet. I am a conservative politically, however when it comes to helping family and neighbors I am an extreme liberal. Same as helping the dozens of Irish and Latinos that I hired on Nantucket. We had a profit sharing plan for them and us so that is a little more of a sense of who I am. Thats not politics .

Also going to my physician this morning for a follow up on my skin and prostate cancers. I'm 71 and have had a great life considering growing up with 2 parents that were raging alcoholics. My younger brother died in a one room apartment of a drug overdose at the age of 31. My other brother and sister are doing well. Life is a journey and I try not to be judgmental.

Most families seem to have troubles of one kind or another. Happy you can still enjoy life, kiddo.

Good luck with your appointments.

Most families seem to have troubles of one kind or another. Happy you can still enjoy life, kiddo.

Good luck with your appointments.
Thanks Amy! One final comment to show the type of person I am. Five books I have read that were at one time banned. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller, The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Cats Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut and Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. Almost every great novel is political in one sense or another.

Every one now a classic..I too am 5 for 5. Recently downed INVISIBLE MAN to reread. It was on some list or other, and I said give it a go and see how it has held up. Three others read twice in my lifetime. Catch 22, 3 times. THE BLUEST EYE was an early choice in my daughter in law's mommy and me book club. I was the only designated grown up while they were new mothers. Fun days.

They did not enjoy ATONEMENT which I suggested but absolutely loved 1000 WHITE WOMEN and THE RED TENT. I am guessing 25 years ago

I apologize for taking over this thread.

Every one now a classic..I too am 5 for 5. Recently downed INVISIBLE MAN to reread. It was on some list or other, and I said give it a go and see how it has held up. Three others read twice in my lifetime. Catch 22, 3 times. THE BLUEST EYE was an early choice in my daughter in law's mommy and me book club. I was the only designated grown up while they were new mothers. Fun days.

They did not enjoy ATONEMENT which I suggested but absolutely loved 1000 WHITE WOMEN and THE RED TENT. I am guessing 25 years ago

I apologize for taking over this thread.
You are not taking it over. You are adding to it. Always enjoy your input.