Favorite Beach; overall, sand, surf, crowds, shells,running parking and water temp.

I know you guys miss your guy. Keep watching. I need to know when I miss an s. Thanks gentlemen.

Geez a wonderful thread hijacked by a spell check. I vote for St. Jean. Wonderful beach. Wonderful memories. Wonderful energy. Water is calm. Often warm enough to walk in instead of diving in. Love standing in the water reading my favorite book. The energy, the people watching and the windsurfing makes for a wonderful day. We rent chairs from Jean Michele and just sit and watch. While we have always traveled to the other marvelous beaches our favorite island has to offer…St. Jean hands down. Your thoughts?

. . . always a winner!
And CEC has the best pool of the many we have stayed at. Also Marigot Bay for floating during a full moon. I've been lucky to have experienced it multiple years. Thanks Dennis and no avatar.

And CEC has the best pool of the many we have stayed at. Also Marigot Bay for floating during a full moon. I've been lucky to have experienced it multiple years. Thanks Dennis and no avatar.

. . . we love that you have found CEC so comfortable, Kent!

I believe we have stayed at 12 villas over the years and besides CEC have only gone back to the same villa twice. And an avatar can tell you a lot about a person. Thankyou Dennis for trying to help us when we were being scammed at a villa rental. I hold Mr. Carlton in the highest esteem.

I hold Mr. Carlton in the highest esteem.

Yes, Dennis is definitely a forum favorite and an asset to our friendly community. I am proud and happy to call this gentleman from Florida and Marigot, a friend.

Yes, Dennis is definitely a forum favorite and an asset to our friendly community. I am proud and happy to call this gentleman from Florida and Marigot, a friend.
That puts the frosting on the cake when anyone gets an endorsement from amyb and I'm sure Phil.

That puts the frosting on the cake when anyone gets an endorsement from amyb and I'm sure Phil.

What can I say! I know that I'm in great company with each of you . . . and many other Forum friends! Thanks to all for the encouraging responses to my posts (sometimes long!) and for the friendship that is found here.

What can I say! I know that I'm in great company with each of you . . . and many other Forum friends! Thanks to all for the encouraging responses to my posts (sometimes long!) and for the friendship that is found here.

Hitting the "like" button.