Le Guanahani followed by dinner at Foquets

darlu

SBH Insider
C03FB3D1-00D6-4E4A-8125-7029D14A5EFD.jpgEDC687F5-0BDD-41A2-B9B1-991A03EC7879.jpgE74D8195-C1BE-4DB3-B2DA-F8142E94CA9B.jpg8BBA4808-F612-4D25-B761-B5E205994894.jpg1A30753B-1E64-4A78-A5E5-2F9CC4317745.jpg582008A6-6ECE-411E-9A9B-1C96C5A15EE3.jpgA1EF6F00-EF48-4035-8424-4CD7CA35BDA0.jpg3BDB4369-4F90-4C46-BE00-6F643FC63DE0.jpg

another wonderful day. Splendid lunch. So great to return to the Carl Gustaf. Impossible to tire of that view.

Agree 100%….location, location, location. The view knocks my socks off each and every visit!

Agree 100%….location, location, location. The view knocks my socks off each and every visit!

Amy we are interested in trying Black ginger because we adore Thai food. Do you and Phil have any favorite dishes?

We usually start with sharing the shrimp/chicken dumplings and then see what is the evening's special. We like the wok, the and the less spicy. They are very accommodating about spiciness and allergies..nuts on things. Look for the little red pepper on the menu items as the clue and chat with the waiter to make sure it is prepared to your taste.

ENJOY!

We usually start with sharing the shrimp/chicken dumplings and then see what is the evening's special. We like the wok, the and the less spicy. They are very accommodating about spiciness and allergies..nuts on things. Look for the little red pepper on the menu items as the clue and chat with the waiter to make sure it is prepared to your taste.

ENJOY!

Wonderful…and thank you.

We had not gone to Carl Gustav in years. We ate at Foquets for the first time. Phil even called them for me while we ran into them at Le Repaire so I could book a reservation. Magical. Wonderful service, meal and experience. It was actually too much food! They even remembered our anniversary. 225586DE-AC1E-45D3-899D-70B191D8E430.jpegThanks for your postings. Enjoy

Two super restaurant finds for those who have been away…Fouquet’s for a wonderful Sunday brunch and for fancy times and Le Rivage for any other times.

We had not gone to Carl Gustav in years. We ate at Foquets for the first time. Phil even called them for me while we ran into them at Le Repaire so I could book a reservation.

The days of writing your name and a time on a pad of paper at the restaurant door are sadly long gone. These days, I try to do everything online when I can, and it's allegedly possible to make a reservation at Fouquet's online. Phil told me to call them. My online request was not responded to. A phone call got me the Brunch reservation that I was looking for. I should have listened to Phil from the start.

The days of writing your name and a time on a pad of paper at the restaurant door are sadly long gone. These days, I try to do everything online when I can, and it's allegedly possible to make a reservation at Fouquet's online. Phil told me to call them. My online request was not responded to. A phone call got me the Brunch reservation that I was looking for. I should have listened to Phil from the start.
yes. I find listening to Phil my life gets better

We always use their online reservation platform through SevenRooms (known for Las Vegas restaurant bookings) without any issue. One of our favorite places!