Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

darlu

SBH Insider
I honestly didn’t think today could improve on yesterday. Somehow it happened. We loved our day at Manapany probably because it was quiet and serene. We were offered to stay at the spa pool area since we had treatment scheduled and we were the only ones there all day. Lucie says her vegan poke bowl was the best food to date. Lunch was terrific. Spa was great. Went early to Gustavia to check out the rooftop and Joel Robuchon. Great views before and after sunset. Great drinks and fun tapas. Nightcap rosé, if that is a thing I just made up, at La petite plage. Another day in paradise IMG_5263.jpgIMG_5244.jpgIMG_5260.jpgIMG_5256.jpgIMG_5257.jpgIMG_5258.jpgIMG_5259.jpgIMG_5272.jpgIMG_5278.jpgIMG_5284.jpgIMG_5294.jpgIMG_5302.jpgIMG_5299.jpgIMG_5299.jpg

We also headed into Gustavia for sunset over the harbor. We were at Baz Bar. Mostly grey clouds and hints of light as things settled on the water and boats gently rocked to and fro. It was so peaceful and quiet.

Enjoyed crispy shrimp tempura, edamame, sushi and sashimi and chicken stir fry.

Friendly wait staff. Malcolm, a delightful law student from Paris could not have been more helpful. He leaves to return to Paris at the end of August so go meet and chat with him soon on his dinner time shift.Catching up and sharing family stories with Fanny was fun too.

Ahhh, St Barths.

I OFFER MY APOLOGY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD. DARIN AND LU, please forgive me.

Now, back to You.

We also headed into Gustavia for sunset over the harbor. We were at Baz Bar. Mostly grey clouds and hints of light as things settled on the water and boats gently rocked to and fro. It was so peaceful and quiet.

Enjoyed crispy shrimp tempura, edamame, sushi and sashimi and chicken stir fry.

Friendly wait staff. Malcolm, a delightful law student from Paris could not have been more helpful. He leaves to return to Paris at the end of August so go meet and chat with him soon on his dinner time shift.Catching up and sharing family stories with Fanny was fun too.

Ahhh, St Barths.

I OFFER MY APOLOGY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD. DARIN AND LU, please forgive me.

Now, back to You.

no apologies needed of course. Thanks for sharing your evening. It was a perfect night. Was that the old Isoletta location? We went out on the early side last night!

Loved your pix, different than most, perspectives ! Thanks for taking us along on your return to St Barths !

Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing day at Le Manapany Spa! It's great to hear that you were able to make the most of the professional service, try some delicious food and enjoy some great views. Your pictures look great. I think of getting some spa day for myself, as soon as I have a free day. My mood is going crazy and I need some professional to have all the procedures done. Keep sharing your experiences, it's always great to hear about them!

Great commentary, Darlu & Amy! I also enjoy all the places mentioned & am happy to read positive experiences of others. I haven’t, however, tried the Manapany spa package — sounds like I should do so!

Great commentary, Darlu & Amy! I also enjoy all the places mentioned & am happy to read positive experiences of others. I haven’t, however, tried the Manapany spa package — sounds like I should do so!

Note this is a thread from last July. It was reinvigorated by a spammer in waiting :cool: