Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

  1. #1
    darlu is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Sep 2004 Rockville, MD Posts: 187

    Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    I honestly didnít think today could improve on yesterday. Somehow it happened. We loved our day at Manapany probably because it was quiet and serene. We were offered to stay at the spa pool area since we had treatment scheduled and we were the only ones there all day. Lucie says her vegan poke bowl was the best food to date. Lunch was terrific. Spa was great. Went early to Gustavia to check out the rooftop and Joel Robuchon. Great views before and after sunset. Great drinks and fun tapas. Nightcap rosť, if that is a thing I just made up, at La petite plage. Another day in paradise IMG_5263.jpgIMG_5244.jpgIMG_5260.jpgIMG_5256.jpgIMG_5257.jpgIMG_5258.jpgIMG_5259.jpgIMG_5272.jpgIMG_5278.jpgIMG_5284.jpgIMG_5294.jpgIMG_5302.jpgIMG_5299.jpgIMG_5299.jpg

  2. #2
    amyb is online now
    SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 30,503

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    We also headed into Gustavia for sunset over the harbor. We were at Baz Bar. Mostly grey clouds and hints of light as things settled on the water and boats gently rocked to and fro. It was so peaceful and quiet.

    Enjoyed crispy shrimp tempura, edamame, sushi and sashimi and chicken stir fry.

    Friendly wait staff. Malcolm, a delightful law student from Paris could not have been more helpful. He leaves to return to Paris at the end of August so go meet and chat with him soon on his dinner time shift.Catching up and sharing family stories with Fanny was fun too.

    Ahhh, St Barths.

    I OFFER MY APOLOGY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD. DARIN AND LU, please forgive me.

    Now, back to You.
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

  3. #3
    darlu is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Sep 2004 Rockville, MD Posts: 187

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Quote Originally Posted by amyb View Post
    We also headed into Gustavia for sunset over the harbor. We were at Baz Bar. Mostly grey clouds and hints of light as things settled on the water and boats gently rocked to and fro. It was so peaceful and quiet.

    Enjoyed crispy shrimp tempura, edamame, sushi and sashimi and chicken stir fry.



    Friendly wait staff. Malcolm, a delightful law student from Paris could not have been more helpful. He leaves to return to Paris at the end of August so go meet and chat with him soon on his dinner time shift.Catching up and sharing family stories with Fanny was fun too.

    Ahhh, St Barths.

    I OFFER MY APOLOGY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD. DARIN AND LU, please forgive me.

    Now, back to You.

    no apologies needed of course. Thanks for sharing your evening. It was a perfect night. Was that the old Isoletta location? We went out on the early side last night!

  4. #4
    amyb is online now
    SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 30,503

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Baz Bar has been there a good 20 years. Down the block from Bagatelle.
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

  5. #5
    NancySC is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 1,530

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Loved your pix, different than most, perspectives ! Thanks for taking us along on your return to St Barths !

  6. #6
    DylanB is offline
    SBH New Member Joined: Feb 2023 Posts: 1

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing day at Le Manapany Spa! It's great to hear that you were able to make the most of the professional service, try some delicious food and enjoy some great views. Your pictures look great. I think of getting some spa day for myself, as soon as I have a free day. My mood is going crazy and I need some professional to have all the procedures done. Keep sharing your experiences, it's always great to hear about them!

  7. #7
    cec1 is online now
    SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 8,404

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Great commentary, Darlu & Amy! I also enjoy all the places mentioned & am happy to read positive experiences of others. I haven’t, however, tried the Manapany spa package — sounds like I should do so!

  8. #8
    GMP62 is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2015 Martinsville, NJ Posts: 2,533

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    What a lovely day you both had! Pictures are great, too. Keep enjoying paradise!

  9. #9
    JEK is offline
    Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 57,341

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Quote Originally Posted by cec1 View Post
    Great commentary, Darlu & Amy! I also enjoy all the places mentioned & am happy to read positive experiences of others. I haven’t, however, tried the Manapany spa package — sounds like I should do so!
    Note this is a thread from last July. It was reinvigorated by a spammer in waiting
    The best dinner on Saint Barth is a lunch at Sand Bar!

  10. #10
    cec1 is online now
    SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 8,404

    Re: Le Manapany Spa Pass Day

    Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    Note this is a thread from last July. It was reinvigorated by a spammer in waiting
    Thanks . . . didn’t notice the date differential.

Similar Threads

  1. Manapany Day Pass
    By andynap in forum Villa Rentals and Hotels Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2022, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •