Day 2 Le Barthelemy Spa Day Pass

darlu

SBH Insider
IMG_5208.jpgIMG_5213.jpgIMG_5212.jpgIMG_5210.jpgIMG_5216.jpgIMG_5226.jpgIMG_5222.jpgIMG_5223.jpgIMG_5226.jpgIMG_5229.jpgIMG_5237.jpgIMG_5238.jpgSince our last trip was six years ago, we had never seen this resort before. What a pretty place. Very large and inviting pool. Watched the kite surfers all day! Huge umbrellas offered great shade. Lovely 3 course lunch by the beach. Lucie enjoyed octopus, mani mani, and chocolate profiteroles. I had bursts, a cheeseburger with amazing fries, and a vanilla millefuele which was the best. Nice to walk up and down the beach. Le Rivage looked very, very busy!

Picked up final supplies at Oasis on the way back. Afternoon dip in the pool. A glass of Sancerre. I expect Ptit Morne is fully in the sun earlier in the day when we are out, but when we are there in late afternoons we truly enjoy the shade, views, and in our opinion the best breezes in the island being so high up.

It was Sunday night and we had not made dinner reservations. We headed into St. Jean and walked over to Le Papillon Ivre as we were anxious to try it for the first time after reading about it on the forum. This resto did not disappoint. We were the only guests there until near the end. We enjoyed a lovely bottle of Sauvignon blanc from the Loire Valley. Both specials, the oysters and a sausage with potatoes and carrots and onions, were superb. Terrific truffle croque monsieur and a straciatela cheese with ham. We loved this place and will surely return. We hope folks support it. Will try and add pictures from my phone.

This is looking like another day-by-day trip report!!! With PICTURES!!! Woo hoo. Thank you. And keep up the good work!

Great day 2 reporting, darlu! We also enjoy Le Barthelemy…it’s a lovely property. Keep on enjoying everything Saint Barth and we’ll look forward to the next installment!

Wonderful reporting. Cheryl & I enjoyed Le Rivage a couple of weeks ago. A home run! Enjoy your well deserved trip