Day #8 C&C

Cwater

Senior Insider
Day #8 Cheryl saw a beautiful t shirt in a magazine and tracked the source down. I mean we ended up in Saline this morning being waved down by the women that designed the shirt. She invited us into her house, Cheryl tried on a couple of shirts and we walked out happy. The lady is the art director of Discover magazine. When my wife is happy…

Windy day once again however a beautiful sunny day on the beach at St. Jean. Cheryl shopping and I am hanging. Lunch at Oblier once again. Can’t resist the chicken wings. A cruise ship in from St. Martaan. Sitting next to a group of 20 year old girls listening to their conversation. Screams out the need for higher education in America. Ran back to the villa. It was hot today and jumped in the pool. Didn’t notice the heat by the beach due to the high winds. Finally made it back to the beach by 3.30. Drinks at Eden Rock and dinner at Grand De Sel once again. My food was amazing Cheryl’s not so much. As we are getting ready to leave the electric blows during this huge rain storm. Never had that happen. The owners were incredibly gracious. Charged me 30 euros and comped Cheryl’s meal as well as our drinks. Everyone else finished eating by the light of their cell phones. Driving home top down, top up, top down, top up. Sleep well St. Barth friends.

FYI, IG is great for something!

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 8.16.50 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2022-07-02 at 8.17.32 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2022-07-02 at 8.20.40 AM.jpg

As we are getting ready to leave the electric blows during this huge rain storm. Never had that happen. The owners were incredibly gracious. Charged me 30 euros and comped Cheryl’s meal as well as our drinks.”

Class.