FCO Rome ?

NancySC

Senior Insider
:questionmark:Soon to travel to Tuscany with unfortunate long layover at FCO/Rome for connecting flight to FLR. Has anyone been thru FCO recently & used any of the lounges ? experience good or not so good ? Arrive on AA from CLT at T3, depart from T1, 5 hrs wait, AA doesn't have lounge there. Too pricey to hire driver for just me & train doesn't work for me. Thanks...

Niece is my plus 1 for a week, we party for 3 nites with cocktails, dining, concerts at Il Palagio for guest list of 150. Wine tasting days during week & leisurely lunches & cooking class, day in Florence. Fun ahead !

Priority Pass has a lounge at FCO. I haven't been there in years, but in the website it looks very nice. https://www.prioritypass.com/en
Thanks, will look again as I saw you had said this in a past post. Per friend just back from her place in Castiglione d Orcia, FCO is not pleasant, but I have books, puzzles, friends on same flights & we're old enough to drink !

Yes, 2 yrs b/c of Covid but still same entertainers, Il Divo, Sting, Andrea. Thanks G n G !

OMG - That’s one to die for trip! You’ll have such an amazing time and and will look forward to hearing all about on your return.

A ps to my former post prior to my Tuscany trip...no need for lounge at FCO, huge new terminal with plenty of seating. FLR was a very contemporary looking airport...the interior. Exterior not so much...no jetways, must deplane by steps, like SXM of old...100 degree plus temp, the railing so hot to the touch while carefully taking all those steps. Huge amounts of lost luggage as were the lines to file claims while waiting for luggage. Return trip my 1 bag left at FCO tho tag read OK to Load, got it intact 2 days later at 1am with full moon.