BENEATH A SCARLET SKY by Mark Sullivan

amyb

Senior Insider
Ok, here’s a WWII terrific book set mostly in Italy, Milan mostly. Resistance fighters. Nazis. Smuggling of Jews over the Alps to safety in Switzerland. Brave guides and skiers and mountaineers. Looting, mayhem, Nazi cruelty, Mussolini in charge, family torn apart, and love. And music. And early days of car racing. And brave priests providing food and sanctuary for hunted partisans.

The book has it all and is a true story. I am glad author Sullivan took the time to follow up on this story after it was told to him.

Ok, here’s a WWII terrific book set mostly in Italy, Milan mostly. Resistance fighters. Nazis. Smuggling of Jews over the Alps to safety in Switzerland. Brave guides and skiers and mountaineers. Looting, mayhem, Nazi cruelty, Mussolini in charge, family torn apart, and love. And music. And early days of car racing. And brave priests providing food and sanctuary for hunted partisans.

The book has it all and is a true story. I am glad author Sullivan took the time to follow up on this story after it was told to him.
I agree with this opinion. You can't ask for more than that. I'm in college now and have found http://essaypapers.reviews/ to solve everything. Because I don't have enough time for my hobby. I think I'm not the only one who does this, I also hope there are many people in solidarity with me.

great book