Where Am I?

GramChop

Senior Insider
4197F49B-0237-4826-85E3-9F417E5CCD96.jpg

Hmmmm….this one might just stump you. :cool:

Just home from St Barths. I had no idea where that was but I like the new picture of you and Sophia. Also my computer will not let me read my private messages. Says may be due to a "pop up blocker" whatever the heck that is.

Glad to know you and Charles are home safe after your surprise stay in Puerto Rico.

Keep taking good care of each other, Betty.

09F35FB3-12CE-4E85-82B3-7DBF66509BDD.jpg

It is Le Christopher Hotel’s Rivyera lunch table!

I thought these placemats, while not sturdy enough to safely support a wine glass, were super cute under my salad.

391FAFD6-B127-4E16-9626-229FF3851062.jpg

Just home from St Barths. I had no idea where that was but I like the new picture of you and Sophia. Also my computer will not let me read my private messages. Says may be due to a "pop up blocker" whatever the heck that is.

Thanks, Betty! Sofia and I were thrilled to meet you and Charles (and family) and so grateful to spend some time with y’all.

Regarding the pop-up blocker, find a teenager to help you get that resolved. They seem to know ALL things internet! ;)

Thanks, Betty! Sofia and I were thrilled to meet you and Charles (and family) and so grateful to spend some time with y’all.

Regarding the pop-up blocker, find a teenager to help you get that resolved. They seem to know ALL things internet! ;)

Just go to the very top of the main page of the Forum and click on Notifications to see PMs without having to deal with pop-up blockers!

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.38.27 PM.jpg