It's finally over. Open up the floodgates...

TRIP DELAY We will reimburse you, up to the Plan maximum for covered additional expenses on a one-time basis, if you are delayed for 12 or more hours, while in route to or from your trip due to a defined hazard such as delay of Common Carrier, traffic accident, weather, lost or stolen passports, travel documents or money, Quarantine, hijacking, unannounced Strike, natural disaster, civil commotion or riot.

Where does that say future lodging, food, etc ? Serious question..
I just spent few minutes on Trawick website filling out future travel data for quote and detailed information. Maybe fine print there, but I couldn’t find it.

There is a per day maximum upgrade you can buy.... It's $500. If you get a hotel at Le Village for 14 nights, you are good to go.

I just spent few minutes on Trawick website filling out future travel data for quote and detailed information. Maybe fine print there, but I couldn’t find it.
I found it now. under trip delay benefit, you can upgrade to a max benefit of $500/person/day and max total benefit of $7,000. With the information I entered that premium was $126 for 2 people. I'm amazed, but it appears to be the case. I'm always incredulous of travel insurance, and of course, you'd have to file a written claim and wait for their ruling on it to receive your benefit check.

I found it now. under trip delay benefit, you can upgrade to a max benefit of $500/person/day and max total benefit of $7,000. With the information I entered that premium was $126 for 2 people. I'm amazed, but it appears to be the case. I'm always incredulous of travel insurance, and of course, you'd have to file a written claim and wait for their ruling on it to receive your benefit check.
And if two ppl have separate policies, that's $500 per person, per day up to $14000.

Where are you seeing $126 for 2 people, cheapest i am showing for the voyager is $550 and that's for only a 10K trip as a single.

Capture d’écran 2022-06-10 à 5.46.12 PM.png

Le Reve: If you were on your final day of the trip, your throat started hurting and you had a little exhaustion & fever, will you pledge today that you will run down to the pharmacy so that you can set your mind to ease, that you will protect your fellow seat mate on the following day's flight back to Chicago? And at that point, voluntarily fork over another $15,000 to Wimco. Get real...

She would!

The wierdest thing just happened.

I was able to get a boarding pass from SXM to the US (flying tomorrow) without giving United my neg test results. Perhaps they are implementing the no test rule ahead of Sunday?

[FONT=&quot]On the United app directly under our flight information it states:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"There are currently no testing or vaccine requirements for this trip."[/FONT]

Anyone else have this experience?

I would like to know this as well. Flying out on Sunday. Why aren’t we making this a sticky post and bigger news on here? It’s hard to tell what this thread is even about. I don’t get the side banter….

The wierdest thing just happened.

I was able to get a boarding pass from SXM to the US (flying tomorrow) without giving United my neg test results. Perhaps they are implementing the no test rule ahead of Sunday?

On the United app directly under our flight information it states:
"There are currently no testing or vaccine requirements for this trip."

Anyone else have this experience?

I would like to know this as well. Flying out on Sunday. Why aren’t we making this a sticky post and bigger news on here? It’s hard to tell what this thread is even about. I don’t get the side banter….

id contact your Villa agency for advice.

Hi Ashley..it was a delight seeing Todd and daughter Audrey out on their very special DAD AND ME date night. She was friendly and polite and visited us before Todd took her home..

A joy meeting up with them. Can not believe she is 9ish already!!

Safe travels home.

Thank you, Amy! I wish I would have been there! My Dad and I ordered in with L’Isoletta that evening. Happy Belated Birthday! Audrey is loving the island. She loves the fresh daily pastries from La Petite Colombe and going out for dinner each night. And the beach hopping, bien sur! I will try to post some photos upon return. Last day… boooo! Enjoy your stay, Amy!