It's finally over. Open up the floodgates...

Yes, the poors.

Or the people who didn't want to depart at 8:00 am.

Happened to us. I looked at Tradewind for our upcoming November trip back at the beginning of May, unless we wanted to leave SBH at 8:00 am then we had to go through SXM. All available flights were booked after. A bit disappointing.

I think the vaccine and testing requirements for travel helped to keep us safe. We traveled internationally six or seven times during the pandemic. The only time we both returned home with COVID was when there were no testing requirements to fly.

They certainly did. Vaccinated travelers are far less likely to pass the vaccine to other travelers.

Yep, that's why most of the people getting Covid now are Quintuple boosted and on their 2nd or 3rd go around with Covid. It's a therapeutic and nothing more. And I say this as someone who took the booster...

Your comments aren't accurate - not even close. It's impossible for most of the people getting COVID to be on a fifth round of boosters. And a vaccine is not a therapeutic. I don't want to debate science with you because you seem to ignore it. I was simply stating that we were never infected on trips that required testing and/or testing and vaccinations, but got infected on our first trip after requirements were dropped. It was reassuring to me to be on a flight when I knew everyone was vaccinated and tested negative before flying.

Cambridge, MA. I surrender...

Smart move to quit while you're behind. It's a shame that science and knowledge and facts send you running in fear, but luckily for all of us, people much smarter than you are giving medical advice, but you go ahead and do your research on Farcebook and Tucker.

Is this crap really necessary here?
There are other outlets for expressing opinions on this highly controversial subject.

69582790.jpg

the fact is all recent virus-related restrictions are now lifted. many of us are very happy with that.
perhaps some would prefer restrictions stay in place. i don’t know, but this is what the government has decided.

Smart move to quit while you're behind. It's a shame that science and knowledge and facts send you running in fear, but luckily for all of us, people much smarter than you are giving medical advice, but you go ahead and do your research on Farcebook and Tucker.

Awhhh, only second or third, behind Cambridge, MA in the U.S, on the Covid insanity scale over the last two years... Alexandria, VA.

the fact is all recent virus-related restrictions are now lifted. many of us are very happy with that.
perhaps some would prefer restrictions stay in place. i don’t know, but this is what the government has decided.

For those of who have been involved with Camp JEK and two grandchildren for the past 6 weeks, exactly what has changed? No EHAS? No vaccination required to either SXM or SBH? No test before returning to the US?

For those of who have been involved with Camp JEK and two grandchildren for the past 6 weeks, exactly what has changed? No EHAS? No vaccination required to either SXM or SBH? No test before returning to the US?

France lifted entry requirements for vaccine and testing as of August 1.

SXM's EHAS requirement may not be lifted in our lifetimes.

No testing requirement to enter the US, but non-citizens/residents must have proof of vaccination.