Summer Special! Tempted!

Eve

Senior Insider
And a free rental car until 12/2!

02DC93E9-64CC-4F05-9219-9888B4A8BE0A.jpeg

He is great! A weird permanent mullet, but he can finally taste food and putting weight back on. Thanks for asking!

We just booked with Wimco a few weeks ago. They asked us about whether we wanted first night provisions or a free rental car (our offer was or and not both). Unfortunately the car rental was a Kia Picanto (at least that's what they told me it was) and we had no interested in the rental car so we passed on it... we will hopefully get the provisions (not sure what is exactly in the provisions).

We just booked with Wimco a few weeks ago. They asked us about whether we wanted first night provisions or a free rental car (our offer was or and not both). Unfortunately the car rental was a Kia Picanto (at least that's what they told me it was) and we had no interested in the rental car so we passed on it... we will hopefully get the provisions (not sure what is exactly in the provisions).
You should ask if they would apply the rental value of the Kia to an upgraded vehicle.....I've seen that done by other agencies.

the provisions are fantastic! Plus usually bakery delivery on the first morning

You should ask if they would apply the rental value of the Kia to an upgraded vehicle.....I've seen that done by other agencies.

I had thought about this but I wasn't exactly sure how the free rental would work out with my CC and car rental insurance the card provides if the rental was free. Plus my poor Wimco agent had about enough of me at that point :D . The rental process took much longer than usual.... and I had one villa slip out of our grasp (that wasn't an easy feeling with plan tickets in hand and no villa). We are now moving villas 1/2 way through our stay (which was another reason why we wanted a slightly larger car... so we could move luggage).

Oddly enough, we ended up using the concierge to rent a car through Gumbs. We used them last time we visited and there was no $1,500 hold on my CC like there was when I last rented through Wimco. I thought it was great because Wimco did all of the leg work with regards to Gumbs.