Day Passes this Summer

darlu

SBH Insider
We've thoroughly enjoyed day passes (lunch, cocktail, lounger and massage) in the past at both Christopher and Guanahani. For our upcoming trip, I think we will likely try Le Barthelemy and possibly Manapany. Any feedback on these experiences or others? Waiting to hear if Cheval Blanc offers them as well (I know Eden Rock does not). Thanks. Darin and Lucie
[h=3][/h]

E52E6D26-8382-4168-8FC1-3F62A28A92BE.jpeg

I asked Hotel Christopher about a day pass for July a few weeks ago, and they told me they only offer them to local residents...

We did one at Le Barthélemy last summer that was a delightful day. I have one scheduled for later this summer at Le Guanahani and looking forward to it!

The Christopher replied to my email that if you book a spa service, for 30€ more we can use the pool and transats. They apparently aren’t offer any specials right now.

We went to Le Barthelemy for the day as a family and is was splendid. The price they quoted last November was 225 euros for a massage, cocktail, three course lunch and use of the pool, beach area and spa facilities. There is a chat bot on the home page of their website. You can real time chat with a concierge and get details quickly.

We went to Le Barthelemy for the day as a family and is was splendid. The price they quoted last November was 225 euros for a massage, cocktail, three course lunch and use of the pool, beach area and spa facilities. There is a chat bot on the home page of their website. You can real time chat with a concierge and get details quickly.

Thank you Jeanette. They emailed us and they still have the same offer! We will plan on this since we’ve never been there!