Vodka

CaribbeanSoul

SBH Insider
Trying to get our villa provisioned with a few necessities for our arrival on Thursday. Apparently there is no vodka available due to a “blocked boat” situation? They said no Tito’s and we countered with Ketel One or Grey Goose and I received the above response. Seriously there has to be vodka available somewhere?

Well, there might be a "blocked boat" for Russian vodka, but I would think US/UK brands should be available somewhere. I'd have the villa provisioners try American Gourmet in Gustavia.

we don't drink Vodka on Saint-Barth, but our stateside poolside libation is the Salty Dog. it was a recent epiphany that a Salty Dog is a Greyhound with a salt rim. never even occurred to me :nerd:

Apparently, the merchant that Ici et La uses to provision villas is out of stock. We were able to find Belvedere at Segeco which we use for our champagne source, so crisis averted! Arriving on Thursday!!

we don't drink Vodka on Saint-Barth, but our stateside poolside libation is the Salty Dog. it was a recent epiphany that a Salty Dog is a Greyhound with a salt rim. never even occurred to me :nerd:
Yes, one of my favorite libations! I take mine with a lime.

Trying to get our villa provisioned with a few necessities for our arrival on Thursday. Apparently there is no vodka available due to a “blocked boat” situation? They said no Tito’s and we countered with Ketel One or Grey Goose and I received the above response. Seriously there has to be vodka available somewhere?

Kettle 1 was procured minutes ago at Mono Shop in Marigot. I believe they also had Stoli and Absolute but no Goose.