Morning robbery!

cec1

Senior Insider
While eating breakfast this morning at Le Jardin (fluffiest scrambled eggs on the island!), I briefly stood to greet a friend . . . whereupon a very pretty (red & blue) bird brazenly swooped down and stole the bacon from my plate! An LOL moment for everyone in the restaurant. The owner laughingly brought me a plate of freshly prepared bacon.

While eating breakfast this morning at Le Jardin (fluffiest scrambled eggs on the island!), I briefly stood to greet a friend . . . whereupon a very pretty (red & blue) bird brazenly swooped down and stole the bacon from my plate! An LOL moment for everyone in the restaurant. The owner laughingly brought me a plate of freshly prepared bacon.

Hahaha..a magic moment with a happy ending

so, early bird gets the worm, but pretty bird gets the bacon.
like much in life, pretty preferable to punctual :cool:

0ABB9812-58F1-4919-A854-DC12F08EE33B.jpeg

Can you please tell me what the meaning of this above post might be? I have been out of touch and I do Get the first 3 portraits with comments re modern times.

Thanks Dennis.

Can you please tell me what the meaning of this above post might be? I have been out of touch and I do Get the first 3 portraits with comments re modern times.

Thanks Dennis.
Who is the fellow in the bottom right?

I had a similar experience at Andy’s Hideaway when a Charming tourist took frites off my plate!

Love the breakfast story, Dennis! And, wholeheartedly agree on the best fluffy scrambled eggs on island. Very generous portions, too!

Could have been faux bacon…you know that sneaky turkey bacon that passes for pork bacon,