Sunset at Marigot Bay

cec1

Senior Insider
Tuesday evening, about 6:30 from Villa CEC . . . light of the setting sun behind Mont Jean, with reflection in the Bay. FDB786C6-32A0-4D80-AC47-39860D2F5E27.jpg

Dennis, years ago we stayed in Coconut Grove on Marigot Beach, guessing no longer there, a very rustic house, wondering if still there ? Lovely picture !

Marigot Bay Number 1 ! At sunset or sunrise, and all along days and nights :angel1:

Wendy & I fell in love with St. Barths — AND Marigot Bay — 44 years ago & were thrilled to be able to buy a home here (nearly 20 years ago). Much has changed, but it’s still home on SBH & our “hood!” . . . with everyone in the area being a true “community.”

@cec1 Pleasure to cross you some day on the beach ( I used to snorkel there quite often when I was living in Petit Cul de Sac, until IRMA). I live now in Singapore, but I am coming back in June for our summer holidays. I had the opportunity to come and spend four days at end of March ( when I took this picture) in one of the villas up on the hill facing the bay ( this, on your left).