For all my favorite FWI aficionados

Thank you for bringing us to your Birthday Party! Your favorite gift is clearly Jim. Wishing you many more celebrations together.

The birthday was mine, but the trip was definitely to celebrate Jim, who started radiation yesterday at Dana Farber. He said he lays in the machine and thinks of his favorite place

And as DC said, it was an eclectic trip. Started at Sunset and ended at La Samanna

The birthday was mine, but the trip was definitely to celebrate Jim, who started radiation yesterday at Dana Farber. He said he lays in the machine and thinks of his favorite place

Bonne chance, Jim! Prayers of many are with you, I’m sure.

Wishing Jim well. What great memories to bring with him on this journey and testing time.

Best wishes and hugs.

We will be thinking of Jim and he goes through these trying times. I am happy we ran into you and were able to share a birthday libation.

Tho I don't know either of you, I wish both of you well & offer prayers as you take this next journey. So glad you had a great trip to happy places.

Anita and I just held hands and prayed for Jim a positive outcome to treatment. Godspeed be with you!