Do I have this right ?

TR561

SBH Insider
MIA - SXM - SB:

10:30am leave Miami, arrive at 2:30pm at SXM, arrive in SB at 4:30pm.

Boosted or Non-Boosted (Vaxxed). EMED test around, lets say, 3-5pm the day prior (Miami flight originates at 10:30am, so within 24 hour rule), get results and then pump everything into EHAS. Head to the airport the next day. Show EHAS at the small counter at top of ramp, land in St Barts and show Vaccine on arrival. Begin trip....

MIA - SJU - SB:

6:00pm leave Miami, arrive at 9:00pm at SJU, arrive in SB next morning sometime.

Boosted or No-Boosted (Vaxxed)
. EMED test around, lets say, 2pm-8pm, TWO days prior to arriving in SB, get results, do nothing with them but place them in a safe place in bag or have in your email. Then pump your Vax, etc., info, into the Safe Travel on-line form, for P.R, later that evening, get the code, fly the next evening into San Juan. Next morning wake up, fly to St Barts and show Vaccine on arrival. Begin trip...

Am i close to having this plan right ?!?

I believe the current rule to get to St Barths is for a PCR or Antigen test within 48 hours (it doesn't specify "from what", but I assume that means within 48 hours of arrival at St Barths). This info is from a Tourisme St. Barth information bulletin dated Jan 20. Many sites are still using old info (ie, 24 hours). I have reached out to WinAir to confirm that this is their understanding as well, but no response yet. Their site still says 24 hours, which, again, I believe is incorrect.

If you are fully vaxxed and boosted, you don't need to have a test to transit through SXM.

I believe the current rule to get to St Barths is for a PCR or Antigen test within 48 hours (it doesn't specify "from what", but I assume that means within 48 hours of arrival at St Barths). This info is from a Tourisme St. Barth information bulletin dated Jan 20. Many sites are still using old info (ie, 24 hours). I have reached out to WinAir to confirm that this is their understanding as well, but no response yet. Their site still says 24 hours, which, again, I believe is incorrect.

If you are fully vaxxed and boosted, you don't need to have a test to transit through SXM.

I believe it is now 48 hours or less from departure time to SBH, a change. It was 24 hours or less to arrival.

Vaxxed and boosted no test in SXM needed. You will check that box on your EHAS form. I uploaded my CDC card to the site for proof for them. So far in SBH, not one person has asked for the CDC CARD. In some shopping stores you need a mask. Some don’t care. The current rule seems to be a test, either Antigen or PCR. We did Antigen. 48 hours in advance is the rule. Immigration in SBH asked for my proof of test upon arrival if I remember correctly, so I gave him the hard copy to look at. I always hard copy everything. Same immigration guy that has been here as long as I have been coming.
Bonne chance:smile-cool:

MIA - SXM - SB:

10:30am leave Miami, arrive at 2:30pm at SXM, arrive in SB at 4:30pm.

Boosted or Non-Boosted (Vaxxed). EMED test around, lets say, 3-5pm the day prior (Miami flight originates at 10:30am, so within 24 hour rule), get results and then pump everything into EHAS. Head to the airport the next day. Show EHAS at the small counter at top of ramp, land in St Barts and show Vaccine on arrival. Begin trip....

!?

I believe that the EHAS form can be completed up to 72 hours before your SXM travel. Since you do not need to be tested for SXM transit, you would not need to have a test result to upload, expanding the window for completing the form.

Ok, tonight at Sand Bar they checked our CDC vaxx card, took a photo of it, and made us wear a mask to walk to the table. Ok to take it off after. Restaurant was spectacular. Details will eventually get in Food section. Took food pics, don’t worry :blush-smile:;my daily piña colada prevents me from doing my work for you this evening but promise all will be written up properly:D when I get a little time. Le shopping oblige…

Ok, tonight at Sand Bar they checked our CDC vaxx card, took a photo of it, and made us wear a mask to walk to the table. Ok to take it off after. Restaurant was spectacular. Details will eventually get in Food section. Took food pics, don’t worry :blush-smile:;my daily piña colada prevents me from doing my work for you this evening but promise all will be written up properly:D when I get a little time. Le shopping oblige…
in order to eat at Sand Bar Cheryl and I are willing to do what it takes. Enjoy your time in our happy place

Hello, i'm not necessarily asking if my scenario is the rule, i'm asking if that will work, as it's close to what i'm thinking for my plans. I believe it will, was just asking if you all agreed.

in order to eat at Sand Bar Cheryl and I are willing to do what it takes. Enjoy your time in our happy place
SOOOO agree! Will report food as soon as I sit down..not really time to sit down yet:cool:! Just FYI, L’Atelier upstairs last night was equally fabulous! We followed in Kevin’s footsteps and I had a kilo+ lobster among other things, all to myself..the waitress asked if we were sharing it..obviously she and I had not been yet well acquainted or she definitely would not have posed the question :laughing-cry:

Hello, i'm not necessarily asking if my scenario is the rule, i'm asking if that will work, as it's close to what i'm thinking for my plans. I believe it will, was just asking if you all agreed.
Epic hijack.

Davesmom, was Sand Bar crowded? In the past, it seemed like it was almost always empty at night and we could just stroll in if we didn't have a dinner plan (we stay at Le Village up the hill). But with the new Sand Bar, and the island seeming like maybe it's busier than ever, wondering if that is still an option and we should make a firm reservation for dinner in advance. We missed our trip last year so don't have a good sense of what things are like except for the invaluable information we glean from this forum! Thank you!

Wise to make reservations..even for Eddy's. Especially true in Gustavia. Strolling in is hit or miss. Call ahead and only have to park once and not have to cruise around.

Your location is easy for Sand Bar, not so easy for many other popular spots.

I got in pretty easy for Valentines night at Orega.
Good to go a L'Espirit for Saturday night.
Nikki Beach 3pm on Sunday completely full...
Need two more dinners...

My MAIN problem now is my 1 night Saturday hotel before checking in at Villa on Sunday, is sold out. Was trying Saline Cottages and they show open on the website, but then you get an email that it's sold out a few hours later. Appears that I will be ponying up big time at one of the big boy hotels for Saturday night unless i pull a rabbit out of the hat. Trip budget killer...

Wise to make reservations..even for Eddy's. Especially true in Gustavia. Strolling in is hit or miss. Call ahead and only have to park once and not have to cruise around.

Your location is easy for Sand Bar, not so easy for many other popular spots.

Thanks! We've got Eddy's reservations for our first night, as a matter of fact. :) We generally do reserve for Gustavia but it's nice to have an option of *not* planning every night so fingers crossed we will be able stroll into Sand Bar at some point.

I got in pretty easy for Valentines night at Orega.
Good to go a L'Espirit for Saturday night.
Nikki Beach 3pm on Sunday no bueno....
Need two more dinners...

My MAIN problem now is my 1 night Saturday hotel before checking in at Villa on Sunday, is sold out. Was trying Saline Cottages and they show open on the website, but then you get an email that it's sold out a few hours later. Appears that I will be ponying up big time at one of the big boy hotels for Saturday night unless i pull a rabbit out of the hat. Trip budget killer...
I assume you tried the Sunset Hotel as that seems to be the go to one night location spot. Did you try: Les Mouettes, Le Petite Morne, Le Petite Anse, Le Village? Maybe reach out to your villa rental agency and see if any owner is willing to do a one night rental. If real close to your travel date someone may agree.

On the other hand if you have never stayed at one of the big hotels it may be nice to do if even for one night

Davesmom, was Sand Bar crowded? In the past, it seemed like it was almost always empty at night and we could just stroll in if we didn't have a dinner plan (we stay at Le Village up the hill). But with the new Sand Bar, and the island seeming like maybe it's busier than ever, wondering if that is still an option and we should make a firm reservation for dinner in advance. We missed our trip last year so don't have a good sense of what things are like except for the invaluable information we glean from this forum! Thank you!
Would make a reservation for sure. It was not over crowded but plenty of tables were filled. This isn’t your Mama’s Sand Bar:laughing-cry:since the remodel.. super chic and super upscale. It was flat out gorgeous! Has a DJ.. I would dress up if you like. (I always dress up but that is my style normally. ). Those clothes from my shopping aren’t going to wear themselves:biglaugh:LOL! Have a perfectly wonderful time. It would totally be a stop on my world tour for sure..:heart1:

Would make a reservation for sure. It was not over crowded but plenty of tables were filled. This isn’t your Mama’s Sand Bar:laughing-cry:since the remodel.. super chic and super upscale. It was flat out gorgeous! Has a DJ.. I would dress up if you like. (I always dress up but that is my style normally. ). Those clothes from my shopping aren’t going to wear themselves:biglaugh:LOL! Have a perfectly wonderful time. It would totally be a stop on my world tour for sure..:heart1:

Merci beaucoup! Totally agree on the dressing up, btw. We don't arrive until March 12 but I am already mentally making my packing list (and doing way too much pre-trip shopping for new stuff too, eke...).

Keep in mind…almost universal for couples to go out on Valentine’s Day or this year to tale a long romantic weekend getaway.Get busy!

Merci beaucoup! Totally agree on the dressing up, btw. We don't arrive until March 12 but I am already mentally making my packing list (and doing way too much pre-trip shopping for new stuff too, eke...).

Annabelle, don’t buy much at home..buy things here..much more interesting and unique pieces. PM me if you need suggestions :Dof where to go. The clothes are much more fun here and lots of beautiful things. Many designers from all over the world at good prices as opposed to the BIG NAMES only in the US. We don’t really have a category in the US of what the French call “les petites marques”..small name brands with high quality fabrics and designs. Save your $$, take back what you bought, and wait! I wear stuff I buy here for years and am not into “disposable” fashion. Good fashion does not really go out of style much. And no one back home will have what you have! Can’t wait until you discover what they have here.:heart1:

Thanks! We've got Eddy's reservations for our first night, as a matter of fact. :) We generally do reserve for Gustavia but it's nice to have an option of *not* planning every night so fingers crossed we will be able stroll into Sand Bar at some point.

Eddy’s takes reservations now? Oh how things have changed…