Villa BON

schnoebz4

Has anyone stayed at Villa BON on Pt Milou? There is a large villa adjacent to it (Villa Valentina) and we are concerned about noise and privacy.

Since no one has answered your question I will try to shed a little light on your situation.

I think I have found the villa on Google Earth. In regards to Pt Milou, it looks like this villa has some distance to the adjacent villa when comparing to other villas in the area.

I imagine the amount of noise will depend on who is exactly in the villa and whether or not they have the common decency to be courteous to other.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

BON.jpg

Has anyone stayed at Villa BON on Pt Milou? There is a large villa adjacent to it (Villa Valentina) and we are concerned about noise and privacy.

My wife and I stayed at this Villa about 5 years ago--we had no issues with noise or privacy-I thought it was a nice quaint villa for the price-it is bigger than you think

It was very breezy but then again that year the entire island was experiencing extremely high winds--it has an outdoor shower that I used every day and it has a neat little
upstairs area that has a 1/2 bath(again I used this every day) and a small little daybed to take naps--I think you will enjoy it