SXM - SBH 30 Minutes?

ADorocke

SBH Member
Guys~ Getting in on a Sat. in June at 3:15 (nonstop United)... Is 35 minutes too ambitious for connecting on to WinAir if we use VIP transfer? It's either 35 minutes or 95 minutes... Is it still easy to be pushed back on to a later flight if missed? TIA

95 minutes is nothing.....

That being said, no idea why the airlines are doing such late flights into SXM this year. It's slim pickings on SBC or Winair with these 3pm and 4pm flights into SXM.

I would book the later flight to be safe and if there are still seats available on the earlier flight Winair usually will put you on it .
VIP transfer is always helpful .
I leave on Tuesday and can not wait!
Safe Travels ,
Tom

Thank you- I booked the 5:00... Someone reminded me of the Covid protocols that could cause some delay as well. Where are you in Chicago, Tom? We are in NW - Lake Barrington.

Ashley

Your most welcome ! I live in Lincoln Park . Ill be down from the 1st till the 8th . Ill say hello if I see you on the Island !
Enjoy

Your most welcome ! I live in Lincoln Park . Ill be down from the 1st till the 8th . Ill say hello if I see you on the Island !
Enjoy

Ha - small world - - we just moved a few years ago back to the city (Gold Coast) from Barrington Hills.

Former Lincoln Parker. Sheffield/Lincoln/Wrightwood.

WIsh I could be there for a Chicago party!

Not to thread jack, but are they still making passengers (no baggage) going from SB to SXM to USA, clear customs downstairs and then check in at airline desk by the entrance of airport, before then going through security, etc. ?