santa fe - moules frites day?

bethwoff

SBH Insider
Making some reservations for our upcoming trip! Does anyone know when Moules Frites day is at Santa Fe - it used to be thursdays, but now I think it's friday. Thanks for any input - A Bientôt!

Friday and sometimes Saturday. When booking, reserve the portion at time of the call...better safe than sorry.

good suggestion - can't wait to see David and soak in the view. Now if we can get all our paperwork, passports, test results together .....oh for travel to be pleasant again!

Just a note for this week: will be going Saturday lunch but our concierge was called this morning and said it is a NO MOULES week:(. Triste, non? Apparently they did not receive them. Eh bien, might have to make do with a lobster… could be worse things..

Uh oh! Well, we will still have a wonderful lunch and visit with David and his great staff. The view, the food, it's all good. We love everything on the menu - I believe we've tried it all!

Beth I agree. A gem of a well run and delicious restaurant destination.

WE are happy living in Lyurin and being so close to this nearby happy place. ENJOY!