Any success buying Binax (Abbott) tests? Email to Airport pharmacy?

amsmulko

SBH Insider
Has anyone found them either at Island pharmacy or at the airport pharmacy?

I'm also looking for the email address of the airport pharmacy.

Thanks for your help!!!

Kicking myself for not packing some with me ;-)

Thanks!!!

Has anyone found them either at Island pharmacy or at the airport pharmacy?

I'm also looking for the email address of the airport pharmacy.

Thanks for your help!!!

Kicking myself for not packing some with me ;-)

Thanks!!!

The tests that work with the proctored service, eMED, are only sold online.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 5.41.31 PM.jpg

The eMed ones are what I left at home - these aren't for reentry to the US.

I'm looking for the Binax that you take at home to check before seeing a doctor for documentation. They were $14 at Walmart and arrived in my home after I left.

The tests that work with the proctored service, eMED, are only sold online.

Those are the ones I stupid let at home. This isn't for reentry to the US

View attachment 60609

Although it seems that you are on island, you can get them right this minute on Walmart.com if anyone else needs them! I just received a bunch today.[h=1][/h]

Please delete if this isn't allowed.

If there is anyone on the island currently that has Abbott Binax tests they don't need please message me!!!

To others coming soon a kind forum member recommended packing the store bought tests.

I’m sorry, but I’m just trying to understand what’s your real issue? If you want to test before you take the return test you can go to the pharmacy for a test.

I’m sorry, but I’m just trying to understand what’s your real issue? If you want to test before you take the return test you can go to the pharmacy for a test.

I'm on the island for another 2.5 weeks. I'm boosted but had a sore throat for 5 days and did 2 at home tests from the pharmacy w neg results. I want to keep testing every 2 days until my sore throat is over.

Unfortunately according to the pharmacist here the cases are prevalent and I don't want to make anyone else sick.

For reentry I will go to the aeroport.

Thanks!!!