CDC has moved SBH to Level 3 (High Level of CV-19))

Is this still accurate?
[h=3]Before Traveling to the United States[/h][FONT=&quot]
test-amber.png

[h=3]Testing - ALL Travelers[/h] REQUIRED
Before boarding a flight to the United States, you are required to show the following:

• A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.

[/FONT]

Is this still accurate?
Before Traveling to the United States

test-amber.png

Testing - ALL Travelers

REQUIRED
Before boarding a flight to the United States, you are required to show the following:

• A negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.

Still on the CDC website and nothing in the news that it has changed. Perhaps we should ask Nils D.? :D

It's been at Level 1 everytime I visited so I was really surprised given the new really good numbers. See KevinS's latest post on ARS number.

Kevin did make a good point that the CDC may look at past numbers and not be as up to date on the decent numbers.

Still on the CDC website and nothing in the news that it has changed. Perhaps we should ask Nils D.? :D

Are things beginning to close one the island or is this just a CDC thing ? I know the last I heard is there was an 11pm curfew ...

The curfew has been reduced to Midnight to 5AM, and the count of new COVID cases is down by more than 50% from the previous week. The only things closed are the discos and restaurant dance floors.

I’ve been going to stores, restaurants, hotel for spa day with island friends and things are as normal considering we wear masks when inside around others. Le Sélect is packed every night. Most are …. Go figure.