30 years later and finally coming back!

Jread

Hello All!

I am so excited to share that after 30 years I am finally making my way back to St. Barts! I came as a child for my 10th birthday (lucky kid!) - and now my family and I arrive on Saturday to celebrate my 40th! Even though I was young when I visited, the memories of the island's charm and beauty have been forever carved in my mind. So if all goes well with tests (knocking on wood) we will be sipping vino on Lorient with our feet in the sand this weekend. Cheers to 2022! Oh and Wimco has been amazing!

I can think of no finer way to celebrate this milestone! Happy birthday and Congratulations on your return.

So excited for you and your family! Hope they fall in love with the island, and you all have a great vacation. Happy Birthday!

Congrats on your return! Agree it is a grand way to celebrate your milestone. It might become an annual event after this visit.

It would be very interesting to read about your observations and experiences as you are returning back to your memory lane.

At the gate and ready to board! It was not an easy thing to get to this point lol. EHAS kept coming back denied even though my wife and son came back approved right away. Last minute antigen test at the airport was the saving grace. Something I wish I had known…. The eMed Antigen test does not work for the EHAS. Please take note if traveling.

Wow, lucky you, happy 40th birthday! So glad that your family will be with you in paradise to celebrate!