Math Problem

That's Good news for sure, but I worry a couple of approvals are only as good as the EHAS person they were assigned to. I suspect some look and some don't. I was never asked for my vaccination card in some places on St Barth and most places in Italy, but that doesn't mean it would always be the case. There have been many cases of individuals who were denied by EHAS and then resubmitted the same exact info and were approved. So until it shows up that way on the EHAS site I'll stick with "you have to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky." :angel1: Not a chance I'm taking

Applying tomorrow for the EHAS and uploading Vaccination Card info ( 2 + 1 ) and hopefully we get a quick approval.

You should be fine with your Plan. And if you get delayed at SXM, you can always get an Antigen Test at SXM Airport again, if necessary.

The easiest solution is to buy an eMed or Qured test before you travel and bring it with you. its a home antigen test. eMed uses BinaxNow and Qured uses Flowflex. but they MUST supply them, you can't use your own supplied tests. Bring the test with you to st Barts, and then you can use it on your return travel. they do a supervised test using a video call... so you test yourself with them watching you, and then you send your result and they send you back a signed certificate that you can use for travel.

this is no good for unvaccinated people, as a PCR test is required.

Most restaurants and bars DO check your vaccine certificate on your phone and won't allow you entry without it. for instance, we were checked in Tamarin, Nikki Beach, etc. We were not checked in Bar Oubli nor in any shops.

Masks are required in all shops and airport etc. Not required when outside. And most restaurants seem to have given up requiring masks for you to walk to your table (and then take the mask off when you sat down).