Concierge Service

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St. Barth friends, Cheryl and I were just informed by Delta that we lost our straight through flight from JFK to St. Bart. We are also arriving one hour later in SMX which only gives us an hour to collect luggage and get to St. Barth Commuter. I know the concierge service has been discussed previously, could someone give me a heads up to expedite our transfer? We are traveling end of June 2022. Thanks and see you on the beach

Greetings St. Barth friends, Cheryl and I were just informed by Delta that we lost our straight through flight from JFK to St. Bart. We are also arriving one hour later in SMX which only gives us an hour to collect luggage and get to St. Barth Commuter. I know the concierge service has been discussed previously, could someone give me a heads up to expedite our transfer? We are traveling end of June 2022. Thanks and see you on the beach
Huh?

I contact Vincent at Premium IV for VIP services in SXM, and for concierge services for everything that I can't or don't want to do myself on SBH. You can find Vincent's contact information and information on Premium IV's services at http://www.premiumiv.com

Because of COVID confusion/extra hoops and going with my kids for the first time and having a short layover and checked bags, I used Vincent's crew over the Summer for the first time ever. We literally were through what would have been I can only guess between 1 1/2 to 2 hours worth of lines in less than 10 minutes. I expected a lot based on what I have read on here about Premium IV and I can only say that my expectations were exceeded and exceeded by a lot. I literally felt guilty about all of the lines we "cut" and how quickly we were through those lines.

Thanks to all of you for your valued insight. Yes we freaked when first Delta destroyed our straight through flight and had us connect in Atlanta. Then having to be at the airport for a 6.10 am flight. I guess Cheryl and I have not pulled an all nighter since college. Things might change before next June however we are ready for anything. Thanks once again

Thanks to all of you for your valued insight. Yes we freaked when first Delta destroyed our straight through flight and had us connect in Atlanta. Then having to be at the airport for a 6.10 am flight. I guess Cheryl and I have not pulled an all nighter since college. Things might change before next June however we are ready for anything. Thanks once again

Having lived in many recent years in “secondary” cities, with a consequence being the need for VERY early morning — or very late night — departures in traveling to SBH, I’ve come to know, in order to avoid an overnight hotel, the “all nighter” routine. The consolation I can offer is that you’ll (involuntarily!) get refreshing sleep on each flight, & though you may arrive SBH a bit tired, you’ll quickly be invigorated by being there! (. . . been doing it for nearly 44 years!)

Thanks cec1 for the advice. Agreed, the small annoyances pale to the rich reward at the end.