Veuve Clicquot lovers

Blooming Magnolia

SBH Insider
For my friends who love Veuve Clicquot,we were at our beach house and wandered over to Fairhope Ala. This is a lovely old town on Mobile Bay. There I discovered hoodies and sweat shirts printed with the Veuve Clicquote label on the front Maybe some of you have not seen these. Really nice. Also want to mention I received the Terre and Mer book. Such awesome photos.

we have that book here. I look at the stunning photos so often. (They are breathtakingly beautiful.) Great job putting this edition together.

My hand is raised for Veuve Clicquot! I have never been in Alabama but this could do it! Hey, Kevin, should we get matching hoodies?!! :D Thanks for sharing!

Ed and Rosemond did a great job with "Terre & Mer" and there are copies at Les Artisans in Gustavia for anyone on the island or coming this season.. you can get it signed and there is a second book from Ed as a gift. Otherwise one can order from them and have the books sent from the States..
thanks for the nice comments.

Ed and Rosemond did a great job with "Terre & Mer" and there are copies at Les Artisans in Gustavia for anyone on the island or coming this season.. you can get it signed and there is a second book from Ed as a gift. Otherwise one can order from them and have the books sent from the States..
thanks for the nice comments.
That is good to know! We will go by and pick one up when we get there. Looks gorgeous!