Did someone say Fashion Show?

phil62

Senior Insider
After almost a year, the Cheval Blanc fashion show has returned. Some familiar faces, and some new ones strutted around the pool in some really nice outfits. There was a bit of confusion over the route the models were supposed to follow, but it got sorted out quickly and the show was a hit. The pool area was packed and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Below is a sample of what was worn. To see the whole show, click here.

2021-12-008.jpg

Phil

Re: Did some say Fashion Show?

Wonderful shots, beautiful models and fashion, Phil! What a treat it must’ve been to be part of the evening. Thanks for sharing and glad you had fun!
:up:

They hope to resume with another fashion show after the New Year. Again, Phil is on high alert. He takes this very seriously, MB.

Can not wait for Gena to see this…California time delay you know.

BRAVO! Well done, Big Guy; you captured the happy-to-be-back essence! A lovely group of models and outfits this year, me thinks...elegant, handsome, glamourous and cheek-pinching adorable. I can hear Amy's oohs and ahhs here in Austin!

Thank you for sharing such a special on-island activity.

Looks like fun! Attractive clothes & models, including a couple of cute, very young models!

Yes a surfer loveing dude of 10 and a young lass about.

Each was serious about their evening’s job. They will however need beginning courses in modeling moves 101 and modeling poses 102. She never stopped bouncing, twirling and moving! Ahh, youth.

The breezes making the skirts whirl and the sleeves fan out, made for a gorgeous display. And marvelous colors too.

OMG, thank you, PHIL!!! (And Amy, too..his loyal assistant!) I think I detect a soupçon of Pucci! I can't wait to "assist" at this very fun part of our trip..and getting my claws into those gorgeous clothes from CB..(we still call it IDF:laughing-cry:). DD is in for some biggggg trouble over there. These dresses are so much more conservative than expected...can't wait to see what else is coming, so thank you so much for your very professional display, Phil! (Even better, I really need a white dress for an upcoming Gala..and I think I have found my source!!)

I agree the clothes seem more sophisticated, and caught nicely by the lens of our local chronicler of all things fashionable!

They hope to resume with another fashion show after the New Year. Again, Phil is on high alert. He takes this very seriously, MB.

Can not wait for Gena to see this…California time delay you know.
I think Phil and I should be judges!!