Thread: Lovely local family video

SBH Insider Joined: Jun 2008 Boston Posts: 8,514

Lovely local family video

<a href="https://youtu.be/c3NdL7gmjto" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

From November 6th, 2021 to the 20th I spent time with family and friends in St Barth. The main reason was to entomb my mom's ashes next to my father's. My sister and her partner left the first week and I stayed for one more week, hoping to relax during that time. That didn't happen. When family wants to get together for a meal or a get together, and there's a lot of family to begin with, it's hard to relax. But it was a great time nonetheless. Most of the music used comes from YouTube's audio library, I also used commercial music that I do not own the rights to. With that being said I invite you to enjoy this, my latest adventure to what is truly the happiest if not most beautiful place on planet earth.
    Jean Blanchard
    Last edited by JEK; 12-07-2021 at 10:50 AM. Reason: embed the video and add comments from YT

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 28,849

Re: Lovely local family video

Thank you for sharing your precious family time with all of us. A great ride and fantastic editing with music.Sorry for your loss.

So often true, home is where the heart is.

Merci.
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2014 Houston Posts: 516

Re: Lovely local family video

What a great video. For the first several visits most of this, sadly, was invisible as we scurried from the villa, to a beach, then lunch, back to the villa, then to dinner and finally back to the villa. Wake up and repeat. Recently, we've slowed down a bit and started taking in more of our "quartier". Next May, we may have to slow down a bit more. Thanks for the link.