Chez Francine- a blast from the past

JEK

Senior Insider
EA06F64F-9CB8-4D57-9AB4-5220EB98F4B2.jpeg

Beautiful. Our first lunch during our honeymoon in 1987. Had the baby shark. Incredible toes in the sand experience. Spent a couple of hundred francs. Life was so good and is still good in our happy place.

Our first lunch on our first trip in 1984. Monsieur Constant Gumbs gave us an island tour and then recommended lunch at Chez Francine. Unfortunately it has been closed for many years, but not before we had more memorable lunches.

My clear remembrance is buying a logo tee shirt and telling my server that my EA’s name was Francine. She came right back with a size small to gift to my Francine.

It was our first lunch experience in 1985....that early St Bart's atmosphere was unique and special...

Pre-Luis, we spent a lot of time at Chez Francine. We have many memories of the restaurant and of La Grand Valerie. We also spent a lot of time at Le Bamboo, the restaurant next door.

It was a wonderful place to eat on the beach. Libby and I really enjoyed it. Many years ago in 1985
Pre-Luis, we spent a lot of time at Chez Francine. We have many memories of the restaurant and of La Grand Valerie. We also spent a lot of time at Le Bamboo, the restaurant next door.