The Weather thread that went sideways

Re: Y’all be careful down there

Quarantine would be recommended not mandatory.

False...

"In addition, they are debating a controversial proposal to require all travelers, including U.S. citizens, to self-quarantine for seven days, even if their test results are negative. Those who flout the requirements might be subject to fines and penalties"

Debating and recommending are two different things. In any case stricter rules are around the corner for the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated.

Debating and recommending are two different things. In any case stricter rules are around the corner for the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated.

Makes a lot of scientific sense that after Americans are triple vaxed that there will now be more restrictions coming back into the country, than before the we had these life changing vaccines available.

I have a feeling there will be a new thread once the restrictions are no longer "pending" but certain.

how did a weather story turn into another vax debate?

D’accord . . . insofar as vax debate is important to the Forum, I’m in favor of making it a distinct topic for ongoing commentary & exchange so that other topics aren’t hijacked, as this one has been infiltrated.

D’accord . . . insofar as vax debate is important to the Forum, I’m in favor of making it a distinct topic for ongoing commentary & exchange so that other topics aren’t hijacked, as this one has been infiltrated.

Agree with both of you!