Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Weather thread that went sideways

  1. #1
    Detigi98 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 107

    The Weather thread that went sideways

    By the way, 24 hr Antigen or PCR required to enter USA withun a few days. To be announced on Thursday.

  2. #2
    TR561 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 254

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by Detigi98 View Post
    By the way, 24 hr Antigen or PCR required to enter USA withun a few days. To be announced on Thursday.
    And 7 day quarantine. More restrictions with 3 shots, than pre vaccine.

  3. #3
    Detigi98 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 107

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by TR561 View Post
    And 7 day quarantine. More restrictions with 3 shots, than pre vaccine.
    Quarantine would be recommended not mandatory.

  4. #4
    marybeth is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: May 2004 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 3,648

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by TR561 View Post
    And 7 day quarantine. More restrictions with 3 shots, than pre vaccine.
    When we know better we do better.

  5. #5
    TR561 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 254

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by Detigi98 View Post
    Quarantine would be recommended not mandatory.
    False...

    "In addition, they are debating a controversial proposal to require all travelers, including U.S. citizens, to self-quarantine for seven days, even if their test results are negative. Those who flout the requirements might be subject to fines and penalties"

  6. #6
    Detigi98 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 107

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Debating and recommending are two different things. In any case stricter rules are around the corner for the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated.

  7. #7
    TR561 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 254

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by Detigi98 View Post
    Debating and recommending are two different things. In any case stricter rules are around the corner for the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated.
    Makes a lot of scientific sense that after Americans are triple vaxed that there will now be more restrictions coming back into the country, than before the we had these life changing vaccines available.

  8. #8
    elgreaux is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Saint Barth Posts: 11,581

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    how did a weather story turn into another vax debate?

  9. #9
    TR561 is offline
    SBH Member Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 254

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by elgreaux View Post
    how did a weather story turn into another vax debate?
    Agreed. We need a specific thread about the new pending restrictions...

  10. #10
    GramChop is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,901

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    I have a feeling there will be a new thread once the restrictions are no longer "pending" but certain.
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

  11. #11
    cec1 is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 7,321

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by elgreaux View Post
    how did a weather story turn into another vax debate?
    D’accord . . . insofar as vax debate is important to the Forum, I’m in favor of making it a distinct topic for ongoing commentary & exchange so that other topics aren’t hijacked, as this one has been infiltrated.

  12. #12
    noel is offline
    SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2003 St. Louis, MO & Washington, DC Posts: 2,382

    Re: Y’all be careful down there

    Quote Originally Posted by cec1 View Post
    D’accord . . . insofar as vax debate is important to the Forum, I’m in favor of making it a distinct topic for ongoing commentary & exchange so that other topics aren’t hijacked, as this one has been infiltrated.
    Agree with both of you!

Similar Threads

  1. suggest moving at least some of the thread on intriguing weather in 2018
    By didier in forum St Barts Island Main Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2018, 11:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •