Restaurant Events St Barths

BenG

SBH Member
I put together a little list of weekly events at various restaurants in St Barths. I'm sure I've missed a few but here goes.....

Thurs-Sat Tapas and DJ at Fouquets @ Carl Gustaf
Garden Hour daily 18.00 @ Tamarin
Monday Aperitivo @ Le Sereno Beach
Lobster Thursdays @ Pearl Beach
Fridays Friendly after work @ Pearl Beach
Saturday Live @ Nikki Beach - DJ and sax player
Saturdays "Bikini Day" with DJ @ Pearl Beach
Amazing Sundays @ Nikki Beach
Sunday brunch @ Villa Marie
Caribbean Sunday brunch @ La Case (Isle De France)
Saturday/Sunday brunch @ Fouquet's

:cool:

Moules et frites at Santa Fe - Friday, lunch and dinner and Saturday if they last. Reserve in advance.
Moules et frites at Le Repaire - Friday, dinner. Check Le News, as they advertise when they have them coming in.

Check early in the week for the day as the supply chain has been erratic

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 12.20.14 PM.jpg

Note that this year Santa Fe does the moules on Friday and if still available, Saturday too. David has a different supplier.

We are hoping to hear that Cheval Blanc has the return of their fashion shows. Your man on The scene, Phil, is still on standby.

I put together a little list of weekly events at various restaurants in St Barths. I'm sure I've missed a few but here goes.....

Thurs-Sat Tapas and DJ at Fouquets @ Carl Gustaf
Garden Hour daily 18.00 @ Tamarin
Monday Aperitivo @ Le Sereno Beach
Lobster Thursdays @ Pearl Beach
Fridays Friendly after work @ Pearl Beach
Saturday Live @ Nikki Beach - DJ and sax player
Saturdays "Bikini Day" with DJ @ Pearl Beach
Amazing Sundays @ Nikki Beach
Sunday brunch @ Villa Marie
Caribbean Sunday brunch @ La Case (Isle De France)
Saturday/Sunday brunch @ Fouquet's

:cool:

one addition
HOTEL CHRISTOPHER
Sunset Lounge with DJ, every Monday & Thursday 5pm-7pm

Actually, for Mussels at Santa Fé, I would call and check with David. Given current shipping logistics, Saturday may be the best day. I’m not sure which day the Moules actually arrive, but reservations made for Saturday, requesting Moules, will usually resolve any uncertainty. Unless, given current shipping logistics, the Moules don’t arrive at all.

Wish Thursday Bouillabaisse at Le Sereno was still alive…..that was heavenly…Kevs comment about food import timing reminded me of the past….Wednesday airfrance stocked with required fish from the Mediterranean …..