Booster Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassidain

Senior Insider
« As of November 10, 6,632 people have received their first injection, 5,727 people have received their second injection and 110 people have received their third injection. » Kevin’s post in locked thread.

"A compter du 15 décembre, le pass sanitaire pour les plus de 65 ans ne sera plus actif si le rappel n'a pas été fait dans un délai de sept mois après l'infection ou après la dernière injection. Et à compter du 15 janvier ce pass sanitaire de tous les autres publics, c'est-à-dire les Français âgés de 18 à 64 ans, ne sera plus actif si le rappel n'a pas été fait dans ce délai qui reste inchangé de sept mois après la dernière injection", a-t-il déclaré devant la presse. » Minister of Health

Starting 12/15 those 65+ require booster (third shot with Pfizer/Moderna) within seven months of previous shot or no pass sanitaire. Ditto starting 1/15/22 for all others.

And only 110 have received third shot at present ?

So, Kevin, if 5,700 « fully vaccinated » (2 injections) approx 5,000 currently don’t have pass sanitaire?

Your math is about right. If the island population is about 10,000 then maybe closer to 4,000 without a PS than 5,000, but a significant number.

Your math is about right. If the island population is about 10,000 then maybe closer to 4,000 without a PS than 5,000, but a significant number.

0A66D48A-5AA7-4399-98E4-EF82A22FB584.jpg

i had thought a bit higher

Are all of the restaurants currently requiring vaccination cards to enter?
Yes it is mixed. I can only tell you where we have been:
L’isoletta no
Le Sereno no
Toiny beach club no
Ti Corail no
Petite Plage yes
L’il Rock yes
And they accept photos of your card.
Hope this helps!

Yes it is mixed. I can only tell you where we have been:
L’isoletta no
Le Sereno no
Toiny beach club no
Ti Corail no
Petite Plage yes
L’il Rock yes
And they accept photos of your card.
Hope this helps!

My recent experience was that there was someone at the entrance of each of the following hotels who checked vax cards before I could pass to the respective hotel restaurants:
Carl Gustaf
Le Guanahani
Le Sereno
Le Barthelemy

Hosts in non-hotel restaurant venues seemed to remember from my August / September visits that I previously had shown vax info.

We were asked for it at the Quarter cocktail place (name?) last night and at Santa Fe today. David took pics of the card on our phones and said the authorities (who?) are checking.

Photo of the vac card, sounds like a great idea, wouldn’t want to loose it before departure… which of course causes another issue

Take a photo and store on the web as well as your phone. We also brought a few printed copies. Keeping the originals with our passports.

On an iPhone you can create a Notes file with your government id and vaccination card. Add Notes to the Control Center (swipe down right upper corner) and one can access the Note without unlocking the iPhone Control Center is great for Airplane Mode, Volume, Brightness and many other functions.

IMG_6324.jpeg

IMG_6326.png

Last night we were asked for our proof of vaccination at L’Esprit. They took a picture of each of our QR codes and we will not have to do this procedure each time we dine there..they have it!

FYI..the room was filled and there were more servers and runners and bus people than last visit. Still plenty of help wanted ads in the papers.

The meal was fantastic. A new menu was offered. Starters were Tuna tartar for me and duck spring rolls for Phil. We each had wonderful wagyu beef with dauphine potatoes and vegetables. And for dessert a chocolate and peanut soufflé with chocolate ice cream was worth the 15 wait (our waitress Rosina recommended it and told us it took time to prepare.). Glad I listened. Phil enjoyed his tiramisu.

Chef Jean-Claude Dufour was on top of his game as was Christophe, Herve and the entire team.

Status
Not open for further replies.