Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Booster Required

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,904

Re: Booster Required

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita View Post
    Bonjour
    i am traveling in France right now …and every restaurant are asking for your pass sanitaire
    if you don’t …go back to your house
    I am proud to be vaccinated 3 times
    That is great to hear, Rosita. I will be in Paris in two weeks. I applied for the pass sanitaire in October and received it this week. Since the protocol has changed, I was prepared to present my (3 shots) vax card and passport (and 36€) at a participating pharmacy in Paris.
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

I got an EU digital Covid vaccination certificate—is it necessary? How would I use it when traveling to St. Barths in January?
    Barb P

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2010 New England Posts: 4,386

Quote Originally Posted by GramChop View Post
    That is great to hear, Rosita. I will be in Paris in two weeks. I applied for the pass sanitaire in October and received it this week. Since the protocol has changed, I was prepared to present my (3 shots) vax card and passport (and 36€) at a participating pharmacy in Paris.
    I like the sound of this, Missy! I look forward to a new season of la Missy TV show.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,904

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    I like the sound of this, Missy! I look forward to a new season of la Missy TV show.
    This makes me smile, Rosemary. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed creating the 2018 videos...it made me feel like I wasn't totally alone in that big, beautiful city.
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

SBH Member Joined: Jul 2011 Austin, Texas Posts: 31

Bonito required prof of vaccination this evening and Sand Bar also requested yesterday

SBH Member Joined: Dec 2020 Posts: 263

I wonder what month, restaurants will begin to require your proof of a booster.

SBH Member Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 76

Quote Originally Posted by jpax View Post
    Bonito required prof of vaccination this evening and Sand Bar also requested yesterday
    As did L’Atelier Robuchon last night. Concur with Kevin. The food and service were both very good and the general manager lovely.

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 21,788

Quote Originally Posted by TR561 View Post
    I wonder what month, restaurants will begin to require your proof of a booster.
    January 15, by the current rules.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Ailleurs Posts: 8,037

When will you be required to have had a 4th shot ?
    Moderna (others too probably) working on omicron shot. So, won’t be too long, as Moderna says the third shot people taking now significantly less efficacious for O variant.
    And, so it goes …
    Fils du Sud - Roi des Fils Verrouillés

If I can't wear my Havaianas, I ain't goin'...ÀMHA

As has been noted many times, COVID is here to stay and won't be going anywhere. This is part of the human experience now, and those of us who wish to be vaccinated will likely be doing so at least annually based on how quickly the virus is evolving so far (epidemiologists estimate that it mutates 400% faster than seasonal flu) and the needs for tweaks to the vaccines to maintain high efficacy.

Eventually, the "vaccine passports" and such will likely become a thing of the past as treatments become increasingly effective and enough of the global population is vaccinated where it doesn't pose the same risk as it did before.

But, I suspect we have a few years to go still, unfortunately given how enormous parts of the globe have very limited vaccine availability still.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    January 15, by the current rules.
    Do you have a link showing this ? For visitors to dine, on January 15, you need to be triple vaccinated ?

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 21,788

Do you have a link showing this ? For visitors to dine, on January 15, you need to be triple vaccinated ?
    There are numerous articles stating that a booster is required in order to keep a Pass Sanitaire valid after January 15. At present, some restaurants on St Barth are checking Pass Sanitaire and vaccination cards, and some aren’t. That will probably continue.

Here’s a link to one article:
    https://www.journaldunet.com/patrimo...l-obligatoire-

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    There are numerous articles stating that a booster is required in order to keep a Pass Sanitaire valid after January 15. At present, some restaurants on St Barth are checking Pass Sanitaire and vaccination cards, and some aren’t. That will probably continue.

Here’s a link to one article:
    https://www.journaldunet.com/patrimo...l-obligatoire-
    I don't believe this is accurate, you need one of the other according to multiple websites.

WHILE YOU ARE ON THE ISLAND
    FOR THOSE AGE 18+, ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER MOST INDOOR SPACES INCLUDING RESTAURANTS, BARS, HOTELS, FITNESS CENTERS, CINEMAS, ETC.

• SANITARY PASS (France)
    • PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 55,931

Health pass: third mandatory dose for all

Aude DavidJDN

Updated on 11/29/20 11:41 am

[HEALTH PASS] Since November 29, the validity of tests for the health pass has been reduced to 24 hours. As of December 15, people over 65 will have to take a booster dose to keep their pass. As of January 15, 2022, this will apply to all people over the age of 18.CONTENTS

[Updated on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 11:41 am] The government has decided to significantly tighten the operation of the sanitary pass. Health Minister Olivier Véran announced on Thursday, November 25 that by November 27, all people over 18 years of age will be eligible for a booster dose of the Covid-19 vaccine (usually a third dose, but sometimes a second or fourth depending on the situation). This booster dose will be mandatory from January 15, 2022 to keep your health pass by vaccination: it will be possible after five months after the last dose of vaccine (four weeks for Janssen vaccine) and must be carried out no later than seven months later to keep his pass (two months later for Janssen). This rule will apply to people over 65 years of age and those who have received an injection of Janssen vaccine on December 15. Regarding the health pass by test (antigenics, PCR, self-test under medical supervision), since Monday the tests are only valid for 24 hours, compared to 72 hours until then. In addition, in departments where the incidence rate exceeds 200 cases of infection per 100,000 inhabitants, the sanitary pass is required in ski resorts.
    The government also announced that wearing masks would become mandatory again in establishments subject to the sanitary pass. On the other hand, the executive has so far ruled out measures such as administrative closures, curfew or lockdown.

The Marius 100th Birthday Party Memorial -- June 5, 2023

WHO says postpone your trip if you’re over 60.

You are not required to have both, one or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by cassidain View Post
    WHO says postpone your trip if you’re over 60.
    If you listen to the WHO you will never leave your house for the next 20 years. They also said the virus couldn't be transmitted from human to human...

If you listen to the WHO you will never leave your house for the next 20 years.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by cassidain View Post
    +1
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ules-us-entry/

RIP season..... To be honest, basically forget international travel in general, until Biden is tossed out in 2024 and the GOP takes back over control. Sad reality, but there is nothing anyone can do until these idiots are out of office. Was about to book my January trip but screw it, will go skiing.

Testing day before flight and 7 day quarantine after testing back home.

Complete overreaction without any hard data yet.

SBH Insider Joined: May 2004 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 3,652

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ules-us-entry/

RIP season..... To be honest, basically forget international travel in general, until Biden is tossed out in 2024 and the GOP takes back over control. Sad reality, but there is nothing anyone can do until these idiots are out of office. Was about to book my January trip but screw it, will go skiing.

Testing day before flight and 7 day quarantine after testing back home.

Complete overreaction without any hard data yet.
    I thought we weren’t doing politics….but since when do rules apply to rule breakers?

Quote Originally Posted by marybeth View Post
    I thought we weren’t doing politics….but since when do rules apply to rule breakers?
    I'm vaxxed. Followed all the rules. But this is getting sickening. None of these people have any idea what they are doing.