Le Toiny Beach Lunch

shihadehs

Senior Insider
We have come to really love this place for lunch. First class service, amazing setting and delicious food. She had the mahi and he had the bacon cheeseburger with fries. Closed the meal with a cured pineapple carpaccio (who knew there was such a thing?). A great way to spend a lunch hour or two.

We have come to really love this place for lunch. First class service, amazing setting and delicious food. She had the mahi and he had the bacon cheeseburger with fries. Closed the meal with a cured pineapple carpaccio (who knew there was such a thing?). A great way to spend a lunch hour or two.
Love that beach club.

Mrs. Mod III says it’s the best beach hang on that isle.

Not getting all the inside jokes, just posting about a happy lunch. It wasn't our 20th anything, no clue who TB (Tini is) and not sad.

Sorry, S & A, tini bikini is a legendary, beloved poster (albeit infrequent) on these pages who famously invariably refers to his/her alluring and mysterious persona in the third person singular. One could say that tini delights in titillating and teasing his/her forum audience.

Moderator Dennis and wife Lisa just celebrated a milestone wedding anniversary and I thought it SAD he was poking around on the Forum and not attending to his bride:D

Moderator Dennis and wife Lisa just celebrated a milestone wedding anniversary and I thought it SAD he was poking around on the Forum and not attending to his bride:D

I was taking a breather.

I'm 61 for pete's sake!

Appreciated during even the slowest of times and necessary when the island is coming back and very busy. There is always a place to find a bite, but if you are longing for that certain place, plan and book ahead.